• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Just took effect, I think. The "omg." has been pissing me off for years. I made the name when I was 19 and still found internet acronyms funny in a dorky way. Now I mostly just find them annoying, hah.
Glad you got name you're happy with!
More avatars

fHRpy.jpg

et7Kw.jpg

Can you guys help me out? I'm having trouble figuring out which Halo game these screenshots are from.

You have 1 hour to read Glasslands and Cryptum/Primordium. then you can understand the madness coming.[/QUOTE]
I'm ashamed to say I haven't finished Primordium, meaning to get around to Glasslands after that...

monome

You have 1 hour to read Glasslands and Cryptum/Primordium. then you can understand the madness coming.
I'm ashamed to say I haven't finished Primordium, meaning to get around to Glasslands after that...[/QUOTE]

wiki that NOW! do it Bro! you can always read them later.
But no Halo fan should get to watch what's coming without some of the info of those books.

it's like coke without a lemon slice.

Zoolader

So nothing new yet since those 2 pictures last night? Glad I got to sleep a little, now I get to stay glued to my phone all day at work.

Louis Wu

It's 5x for the usual payout. Which means 10k cR in 3 minutes.
1) Your math is bad. (10,000 = 4x2500, not 5x)
2) I don't know why you say stupid shit like this. There is NOBODY who can consistently beat that level on legendary in 3 minutes. (HSH's world-record time is 3:15, and most people are at least a minute or two behind that.) Your last 3 full runs were 6, 7, and 9 minutes, for example, and only one of those was on Legendary. It wouldn't bother me if you said 5 minutes, or 'under 10 minutes' - but saying 3 minutes is like fingers on a chalkboard, for some reason. I read it and think, "Oh, there he goes exaggerating again."

Damn, I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.

Woorloog

Banned
:C

So similar to mine. Eh I'll change mine in the morning then.

Even though I had it first.

Eh, i'll probably end up changing mine as well, once we get more screens.
Besides, once i find a good pic of Darth Vader, i'll change to that.
Hmm, can someone combine Darth Vader and the Master Chief?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking gorgeous.

Looks like tube-like vegetation in the background, maybe?

Woorloog

Banned
Love the new BR desing.
Not sure about DoF... rarely see DoF implementation that looks good. Though of course it always looks a bit weak in static screens...

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I hope that DOF is a theatre mode thing and not used very often in-game. I'm not really a fan of cinematic effects like motion blur.

Looks great otherwise!

FyreWulff

The right hand looks fine, the left hand looks weird. The middle fingers are the exact same length or don't have enough difference to look natural, so it ends up kind of sausage-y.

Really nice lighting engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom