• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

blamite

Yeah, this is a way better showcase of what multiplayer will be like than that other stream. And it looks good.

So, these guys are in matchmaking, right? Doesn't that mean we should know what all the playlists are at this point? Anyone have a list?

XP bonus for winning isn't very much, just 300 or so credits. That sounds kind of low, hopefully that won't be what it is when the game ships.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
It does which makes the lack of rank even more disappointing.

While it is disappointing I don't think it is really going to diminish my play time with it.

It looks like solid fun, haven't seen anything in this stream that looks incredibly unbalanced. Sure that might change once launch comes but for now there is hope.

:)

No ETA. Could be tomorrow, or Monday, or Tuesday. The decision is totally out of my hands. But yeah, no more pixels and stuff.

Hehe.

Just like Ordnance, what you are saying is random and unpredictable. I hope we get a good drop out of this. :lol

Thank you so much again, Frankie. I love it! Definitely my favorite item I'm bringing back.

qfG9B.jpg

So awesome.

zap

It's kinda funny that we're getting more direct feed stuff now from leakers than from 343... We still have to rely on off screen stuff from Comic Con etc.

feel

He's so annoying and the disgusting sounds he makes with his mouth are absolutely unbearable, but I can't quit because the prospect of seeing this cuntbag get banned live is too good to pass up.

feel

Did he just say he has a legit copy?? Are there even legal copies out in the wild already? If there's no chance of him getting banned I'm out.

gillFTR

Did he just say he has a legit copy?? Are there even legal copies out in the wild already? If there's no chance of him getting banned I'm out.

Even if he has a legit copy. Im pretty sure they will just ban him for streaming.

This is kind of horrid as someone who never talks shit when he gets killed or kills someone and I've never teabagged someone.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Don't know what I think of the Ghost's SFX.

Love how's he trying to be more informative now.

Edit: what gun did they say the sniper's real-life sound effect was based on?

blamite

what? So there is a chance I can't start my career with my usual insignia? OMG what has 343 done.

Yeah, there are a few emblems that are locked, and every single background is as well. It looks like there are ones that aren't even visible that will appear as you rank up. :/

If I have to wait too long to get my Triforce + Display...

I want an opposite kill-cam. One that makes you relive that moment when you died from your perspective.

"Watch, as that shot you missed COST YOU YOUR LIFE."

Pop

Someone else said they had a legit copy as well. I believe only the campaign has been leaked to download.

blamite

So Regicide is the only FFA playlist?

I wonder how being at the absolute bottom of the list will affect Slayer Pro's population...

gillFTR

What?

I want him to get banned just as much as the next guy, but saying he's retarded is just being butthurt.

Was just joking thats one of his taglines rofl. You aren't wrong, deep down we all envy him atleast a little, but his account is getting banned most likely anyways.

Yeah, there are a few emblems that are locked, and every single background is as well. It looks like there are ones that aren't even visible that will appear as you rank up. :/

If I have to wait too long to get my Triforce + Display...

343 is really lucky this game looks amazing in terms of gameplay and graphics. I really feel like getting the regular edition now. I think I might cancel my LE on amazon.

Top Bottom