• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That's awesome. Really happy you guys and as you said all of Halogaf decided to totally shit on me for no reason. Thanks for that. You could have at least pm'd.

VrDi0.gif

Ramirez

Mentor+BK isn't great. What Ram is trying to get at is that he likes playing with Captain Blood or Trasher. Those two are definitely not BKs and neither is Ram.

If we were running an Uncharted 2 MP tourney, or DotA2, I'd be a shoe in for the winner with those scrubs, Halo....probably not. Maybe if it were 5 years ago, lulz.

What! You'd be on my team unless the TJ's are having some kind of reunion.

Halo 4 could probably give free BJs & it still wouldn't be enough to reunite all of us. :(

Moa, what the fuck? How ignorant can you be?

You already know the answer to this.

To jhferry on behalf of all of halogaf:

SiN92.gif

Brutal. lol

I think 2v2 for the first season is smart, it will give an idea of how serious people are going to take it, also makes scheduling a lot easier. I'm no fan of doubles, but it should still be fun enough.

legacy bro hi5

bm1vXl.jpg

Just thinking about using a control scheme like that is giving me a headache. Seems way less intuitive than having movement on one stick and looking/aiming on the other.

I feel that way about default. Being able to freely move my player when I have to take my thumb off the right control stick is huge. I hate the default control scheme for that reason. You only need one stick to freely walk around, the other assists in aiming and evading.

FyreWulff

if halo switched your sticks like you can in battlefield for when you enter a vehicle, i think the majority of people would set their hog controls to legacy for sure. get in a hog, set your sticks and try it out for yourself.

if halo switched your sticks like you can in battlefield for when you enter a vehicle, i think the majority of people would set their hog controls to legacy for sure. get in a hog, set your sticks and try it out for yourself.

the thing about being a great warthog driver is using the brakes.

Nah man. The Warthog handbrake is actually just a codename for "Hold this fucking button down to activate an invisible barrier around the vehicle splattering nearly anything that touches it regardless of your speed or momentum"

Brake keeps you alive! swing around corners, strafe ground-folk etc. I'll miss the days of the H3 warthog largely invincible to starting weapons.

Sai-kun

Banned
Does anyone here like Radiohead and NOT have The King of Limbs album? I was out today and bought the vinyl version, which comes with a code for a digital download of it. Just le me know if you get it.

http://thekingoflimbs.com/downloads

Edit: Zoolader got it, minicontest over :p

Frankie check PM! Very Important!

This dude uploaded a leaked campaign video on Youtube and within the video he pauses the game, connects to XBL and starts showing his friends list than sends PMs.

Zoolader

Does anyone here like Radiohead and NOT have The King of Limbs album? I was out today and bought the vinyl version, which comes with a code for a digital download of it. Just le me know if you get it.

http://thekingoflimbs.com/downloads

Wow can't believe I actually got it, awesome!! Thank you so much Sai-kun!!!

Top Bottom