• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

Wow thats Dim, I can't even see the forerunner symbol in it
Yeah, I even tried looking at it in HD on my TV, even then all you can see is the outline. Probably some technical wizardry required to make a symbol appear.

I was never any good at those magic eye things.

Stealth died with the advent of HD.

HD never stopped me being stealthy in 3 or Reach. I'm not talking about camo either. I mean traditional radar on and just using superior map movement, crouch movement and cover-to-cover timing for the ultimate objective games/tactics.

I do have concern for the new gametypes/Halo 4 though. It just seems like less choice and more like here's your focal point now fight.

I'm hoping Halo 4 isn't all that simplistic now.

Fotos

When is the Halo Waypoint update supposed to be released? Does anyone know if it is before or after Halo 4 is released?

HD never stopped me being stealthy in 3 or Reach. I'm not talking about camo either. I mean traditional radar on and just using superior map movement, crouch movement and cover-to-cover timing for the ultimate objective games/tactics.

I do have concern for the new gametypes/Halo 4 though. It just seems like less choice and more like here's your focal point now fight.

I'm hoping Halo 4 isn't all that simplistic now.

It is the way things are now. Maybe in a update things will change.

Yeah, I even tried looking at it in HD on my TV, even then all you can see is the outline. Probably some technical wizardry required to make a symbol appear.

I was never any good at those magic eye things.

I'm thinking opening it up in Photoshop, Inverting the colors then messing with the hue

malfcn

Was this Waypoint trailer poster yet?
http://press.xbox360.com/products/1277p51/halo-waypoint-trailer

63eeV.jpg

Omni

Waypoint and Silverlight frustrate me so much. No matter how many times I install the necessary plugins, they never damn work. EH

zap

Halo Waypoint stuff still looks so clunky :/

CYM3G-QVY29-YFXDY-JQHQW-CCQCZ (Female Armour)
D24TG-DGMQG-6TPWW-Y7Q96-FP77Z

Tashi's tage is awesome, and it's crazy to think that he got everything in one day. All credit goes to him, you're all in for an awesome treat.
The montage is clearly staged.

Damn, he's not even here to defend himself, I'm cruel.
So nillapuddin has provided me with some awesome graphics to use for the Forge OT. I'm lovin' it. ;)

So still looking for people to weigh in their thoughts on the quasi permanent OT title. A little less salt and a little more inspiration preferred. :p

Halo 4 Forge |OT| Don't ruin my matchmaking

Salt is all I got when it comes to Forge. :p

Downloading the Waypoint video from the press site right now.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Someone put that Waypoint trailer up on Youtube asap, please. <3

daedalius

Halo ce has the most difficult legendary by far I think, I wonder if h4 will break that record?

Still have a couple missions to finish on legendary on there, we'll see if I can fit a halo playthrough in between finishing this cover art and h4 coming out...

malfcn

Halo ce has the most difficult legendary by far I think, I wonder if h4 will break that record?

Still have a couple missions to finish on legendary on there, we'll see if I can fit a halo playthrough in between finishing this cover art and h4 coming out...

This. Thinking about fetching Bandana just to finish.

Booshka

I think Halo 2 is harder because it is so fucking cheap, Halo CE never really feels cheap on Legendary, and Plasma weapons destroy in that game, so I just abused them for Legendary.

Zoolader

Halo 2, it's not an opinion.

Sanjuro

Just beat Halo: CE legendary solo this week. There were many moments which were not fun at all. Still think Halo 2 was more of a pain though.

Idunno. I'm just guessing from that picture of Waypoint.

"contains technical specs for armor" and "unlocked 0 of 3." And then there's something about Anniversary right next to it. Maybe it's not achievements and just actions but I don't know.

You unlock the Raider armor from getting terminals in Halo 4, the anniversary thing there is just so you can watch the anniversary terminals on waypoint, it's been there since it came out.

Booshka

Just beat Halo: CE legendary solo this week. There were many moments which were not fun at all. Still think Halo 2 was more of a pain though.

Keyes is fucking apeshit on Legendary, I love it, total madness and I'm dumping adrenaline the whole way through.

Omni

Only real problem I had playing solo Legendary was on "True Betrayals" and "Keyes". The whole no shields thing on the former was just annoying, and "Keyes" was evil because of the never ending spawns of Flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom