• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocamola

Banned
So i'm kind of in love with the didact symbol and decided to make an xbox background.
didactcocamolav3.jpg

Full Resolution here!

So what do you think guys?
20121023040226.jpg

Also a wallpaper version here;http://imageshack.us/a/img198/139/didactcocamolawallpaper.jpg

Enjoy guys!

DeadNames

Banned
DEllis, I run my own self run press. It's called the daily dose. I post things related to just about everything.

I'd like my free console and LE plz.

I still always expect reloading to break the sprint in BL2- still always pleasantly surprised when it doesn't.

So many times I reload while walking, thinking I can't sprint lol - and same, more games should do that IMO.. makes the game faster and it'll make that "Reload This" medal more satisfying :]

I've been thinking about FUD, and now I'm concerned about something.
John is like 15-16 during FUD, correct? They keep calling him "Chief" in the trailer for episode 4. Is he a Master Chief already? Is there is history of his rank climb anywhere? I know they called him Master Chief in 'The Package' but I can't seem to see a year associated to that event.

Yeah I was wondering if that was right also.
my buddy just sent me this

Halo4-FRSymbols_5pc.jpg

answers, soon?

edit: so the dot indicates the left side

Hmmm..what the hell could that even spell? Maybe coordinates? Or just a code, not a word?

Hopefully we get something from this soon, Im interested to see where it leads.

Playing Halo 3 legendary and the lack of Julie Benz and (especially) Michael Wincott is really awful lol. Thank fucking they managed to keep Keith David.

- 5 years lttp.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
*Redacted* got a media copy.

No doubt old man winter, I mean Wu did too. He's hiding in his man cave as we speak delving into Halo 4 goodness with his unkempt hair and beard. Shunning his family as they plead for attention.

Or something like that.

CyReN

No doubt old man winter, I mean Wu did too. He's hiding in his man cave as we speak delving into Halo 4 goodness with his unkempt hair and beard. Shunning his family as they plead for attention.

Or something like that.

Every time a Halo game is made it is actually traveled by horse to Mr. Wu house. It's actually a glorious tradition since Halo CE.

I've already listened to "Outro" by M83 at least three times today. You're not helping.

Can't wait for Cloud Atlas. Hope it holds up to the book.

It really does look incredible. Reviews I've read says it weaves between timelines very well, which alleviates my only major concern.

Oh yeah, GIANTS!!!!

cocamola

Banned
Wait, you can set custom pictures as your theme background?

To get this as your Dashboard theme, do the following:
* Put the image onto a USB
* Put the USB in to your Xbox
* Press the Guide button and go to Media > Picture Viewer
* Find your image and press Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom