• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys ready for Battlefield to do CTF better than Halo?
ih5F9193eI0hq.gif

Conor 419

Banned
I actually think Halo 4 CTF was handled well, one of the more enjoyable modes alongside KOTH for sure. I could happily play CTF/Adrift all day long with a good team, shame there's no server browser.

BF3 could well be out Halo-ing, Halo.

Fracas

#fuckonami
rip orznge

edit: I didn't report him. I wouldn't be surprised if mods have been watching him for awhile. At least half his posts are just joke posts

I actually think Halo 4 CTF was handled well, one of the more enjoyable modes alongside KOTH for sure. I could happily play CTF/Adrift all day long with a good team, shame there's no server browser..
Besides when the other team is good as well and they just setup in their base.
That is no fun.

Conor 419

Banned
Besides when the other team is good as well and they just setup in their base.
That is no fun.

I prefer that, it gives some good stalemates that require genuine teamwork to break through. Shame those matches are far and few between, again thanks to a lack of a server browser/the reason Halo 4 failed.

I prefer that, it gives some good stalemates that require genuine teamwork to break through. Shame those matches are far and few between, again thanks to a lack of a server browser/the reason Halo 4 failed.

New HaloGAF drinking game: Take a shot every time Conor mentions server browser.

Oh definitely, there is nothing wrong with a good stalemate.
The problem with Adrift's stalemates are that they literally take place in the enemy's spawn area, so they just respawn right behind you.

At least that is how my experiences with Adrift tend to go.

Ozzy I literally already explained this to you.

Untitled-63_zpsd8d6b636.png

The small variance is Halocharts and Waypoint update at diferent intervals, Waypoint more frequently I believe.

Anyways yes Unique Users are logging in. However they arent staying on. Thats because the experience is so miserable they sign off. Also notice these are peak hours look at the hourly population and you realize the majority of hours Halo 4 is below 90k users. YES THE MAJORITY of time. Lol

Untitled-63_zps26e8951a.png

Cater to the fans! The casuals might stay if you make the game good!

Quality post. As much as I am enjoying the game myself, and I am enjoying it immensly especially coming off of Reach, the numbers here definitly shine a light on the lack of appeal to the targeted market. It does affect matching players into quality games. Less quality games makes for declining user base. Another COD will come out next year, but it'll be a while until we get another Halo. Only maps can save the game. Game needs maps badly.

Just bought PSN+. So Good. Microsoft Need to bring back that XBL Platinum thing for £10 more a year and do this. I never really understood it but im pretty impressed.

I got a free year from that IGN exploit a few months ago and I like it too. Although NA's selection of games if pretty bad compared to EU's. But I got it for free, so I can't complain too much.

And yeah, Microsoft redoing XBL to be like PS+ would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom