• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Is there Bingo tonight?

Never played bingo, please be gentle.

IRgBGnR.png

X's when killed confirmed. Halo is saved.

h0505E011

wwm0nkey

Off-topic as fuck but uhhh..... so I found out a few months ago that someone got into my Minecraft account, was some spanish kid and I changed my password and ect so everything is good now and I don't think he ever actually had full access to it anyways and only the skin that I used. Anyways I found out that he is also posing as me in MW3 on the PC too.

Apparently I pissed off some random spanish kid really bad one day.

TheOddOne

Off-topic as fuck but uhhh..... so I found out a few months ago that someone got into my Minecraft account, was some spanish kid and I changed my password and ect so everything is good now and I don't think he ever actually had full access to it anyways and only the skin that I used. Anyways I found out that he is also posing as me in MW3 on the PC too.

Apparently I pissed off some random spanish kid really bad one day.
Wow. My only reaction.

Pop

Hey look adding a feature back into Halo that should have never been removed in the first place.

YEAH!!!

: /

Edit: So X's are coming just like skill ranks are/was going to. hahaha

There's no way they could screw up Red X's is there...

wwm0nkey

Seriously wondering if I should change my profile picture to this XD

Also that is pretty much 100% him, his name matches up with his youtube name. Who the fuck needs detectives anymore when you can type vauge as fuck things into google and get all the info you need?

Honestly I think the kid just liked my name to a very creepy level. Thanks to the magic of Facebook and google I am pretty sure I found the kid. Seriously though, this shit is weirding me out just a bit though.

Also this is him apparently.

I don't want to drag the topic into this but seriously...I just don't even...

Creepy? Try bumping into an evil alternate universe version of yourself in Halo matchmaking with almost identical Spartan IV's and Gamerscore, but they play way more CoD..

wwm0nkey

Creepy? Try bumping into an evil alternate universe version of yourself in Halo matchmaking with almost identical Spartan IV's and Gamerscore, but they play way more CoD..

You sent him a FR right?

Also I am going to laugh if this kid ended up using my name because the skin he downloaded was called wwm0nkey.png.

Omni

Just read the bulletin. Can't wait for more features to be implemented that should have been in the game from the start. The exs change everything.

Totally buying the game again.

Oh wait. Infinity CTF and Slayer is still a thing? Maybe not

Pop

Just read the bulletin. Can't wait for more features to be implemented that should have been in the game from the start. The exs change everything.

Totally buying the game again.

Oh wait. Infinity CTF and Slayer is still a thing? Maybe not

It's the main thing.

Duji

SXSW, I saw Grohl's new documentary about Sound City and shook his hand after, then went over to see Tenacious D and met him after while walking through the Hyatt.
That's pretty sick. You pretty much met the nicest guy in rock (Dave). That doc was good, too.

Wow. That was probably super creepy for you.

Gui_PT

Wait. Did they say Red X's would be visible in-game or only on Waypoint?

I didn't read the update, there's usually no point.

I just read something about X's and assumed they'd be in the game just because.

I am proud =)

E: Happy Birthday La Cyrene

willow ve

Title update for balance sounds like a good idea. I wonder if it will end up driving away the players who are still around. In the modern era of gamers I can't imagine them actually gaining back players who have already left the game (sold it or otherwise) as there is simply too many other options that Halo fans have moved on to.

It's most likely a lose lose situation - if they change it they might lose current players who honestly seem to enjoy Infinity (why?), if they don't do a balance title update the core will continue to complain, bitch, and moan all while claiming "I will never buy Halo 5."

J10

Banned
Title update for balance sounds like a good idea. I wonder if it will end up driving away the players who are still around. In the modern era of gamers I can't imagine them actually gaining back players who have already left the game (sold it or otherwise) as there is simply too many other options that Halo fans have moved on to.

It's most likely a lose lose situation - if they change it they might lose current players who honestly seem to enjoy Infinity (why?), if they don't do a balance title update the core will continue to complain, bitch, and moan all while claiming "I will never buy Halo 5."

I think Halo 4 will continue to lose players online regardless of any changes made. I also think the mainstream general audience is out of it's reach and the much smaller hardcore audience is insignificant. I'd like to be wrong about that though.

Ghazi

The only thing bad about that Bulletin is how they aren't doing weekly updates anymore, which is lame. But now instead of looking forward to new playlists each week I can be excited about new playlists every 2 weeks! It's fucking magical 343i, you truly are wizards!

Edit: I guess I shouldn't complain, a lot of that bulletin was pleasing to me and they're fixing a lot of the issues I'm having with this game. I appreciate that they are at least trying, so I'll probably start playing this game again after the TU so I'm excited

IHaveIce

Banned
SO guess we have to post at waypoint in the specified weapon threads toget our results for the TU ? Nice, let the DMR talk begin....AGAIN.

Red X's are great, now lower the aimassist on all weapons and reduce the BR spread.

Top Bottom