• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

ElRenoRaven

This thread is amazing right now.

Also, when's the next DLC? Haven't played halo in 5evah.

I dunno. Needs more random shit. Speaking of random shit. I have found the joy that is comics on the Kindle Fire. So many great comics to read. Prices aren't bad either. The best part is that unlike other ways to read comics in a digital form I don't have to be online to read them.

Ok more randomness added.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

THanks!

I dunno. Needs more random shit. Speaking of random shit. I have found the joy that is comics on the Kindle Fire. So many great comics to read. Prices aren't bad either. The best part is that unlike other ways to read comics in a digital form I don't have to be online to read them.

I didn't even think of comics on a tablet. You've given me much to think about.

ElRenoRaven

THanks!

I didn't even think of comics on a tablet. You've given me much to think about.

Oh man it's nice. They have the entire Walking Dead series in volumes of about 5 to 6 issues each. It's current up to 102 so there should be another volume soon. I've got 5 volumes of The Invincible Iron man. Then some several of the Marvel Zombies series are on there. The Civil War storyline is on there. They seem to limit it to volumes but the prices are really good I think. Looking at DC I see some individual issues on there in the Batman comics. Along with some volume collections.

I really hope that eventually Marvel starts putting individual comics on there. I haven't even looked at other series yet but I know some others are.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
How's life on the federal largesse treating you?

It's amazing. Trying to get accustomed to time management now though. I'm loving midnight shifts. The 2 hours of driving (105 miles round trip) can fuck off though.

Oh man it's nice. They have the entire Walking Dead series in volumes of about 5 to 6 issues each. It's current up to 102 so there should be another volume soon. I've got 5 volumes of The Invincible Iron man. Then some several of the Marvel Zombies series are on there. The Civil War storyline is on there. They seem to limit it to volumes but the prices are really good I think. Looking at DC I see some individual issues on there in the Batman comics. Along with some volume collections.

I really hope that eventually Marvel starts putting individual comics on there. I haven't even looked at other series yet but I know some others are.

Gonna definitely do this when I get a tablet.

ElRenoRaven

It's amazing. Trying to get accustomed to time management now though. I'm loving midnight shifts. The 2 hours of driving (105 miles round trip) can fuck off though.

Gonna definitely do this when I get a tablet.

Edit

Opps no I'm wrong. Works on several devices. So yea if you have any of those they should work on them.

Kindle
Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire HD
Kindle Cloud Reader
Kindle Keyboard
Kindle for iPad
Kindle for Android

Ramirez

SO another group bashing at HaloGAF nothing new, seems like people can't be happy here except they find a new one to jump all together on and only quit if he gets banned.

And the CoD shooter thread is a joke.

The only time HaloGAF is entertaining anymore is during these instances, don't rain on my parade.

Fotos

Looking at your avatar reminded me how much I loved Stubbs the Zombie. It was way different than any other game out there.How would you guys feel about a sequel that would debut with the next Xbox?

Fuchsdh

I think UC's gunplay is pretty shit. TR's isn't amazing, but the fights are better paced, plus you go into cover automatically and it works flawlessly.

My favorite part of Uncharted 2 was the sequence towards the end where you just mow down guys running straight at you with a sniper rifle. Twenty minutes later the Evil Eastern European guy was all "how many people have you killed? You're no better than me!" and I had to admit he was right, thus killing the rest of the story for me.

I assume UC3 has the same "shrug off three clips in the chest in game, but I'm terrified of bullets in the cutscene" issues?

(Still an interesting game, I just got kind of tired of the aforementioned.)

By all means: continue. This thread is getting good finally.

JYUke2w.gif

ElRenoRaven

Looking at your avatar reminded me how much I loved Stubbs the Zombie. It was way different than any other game out there.How would you guys feel about a sequel that would debut with the next Xbox?

Honestly with Matt and them gone from what is but a shell of Wideload now I wouldn't be. However I've actually mentioned to Matt on twitter that I'd kill for another and he says never say never. So that actually makes me wonder who owns the rights. Course I'm sure that was more meant as a general you never know what the future holds and didn't actually imply anything.

Either way god I love that game. I have both the Xbox and Steam version and play it regularly.

Fotos

Honestly with Matt and them gone from what is but a shell of Wideload now I wouldn't be. However I've actually mentioned to Matt on twitter that I'd kill for another and he says never say never. So that actually makes me wonder who owns the rights. Course I'm sure that was more meant as a general you never know what the future holds and didn't actually imply anything.

Either way god I love that game. I have both the Xbox and Steam version and play it regularly.

Turns out it has been removed from Steam. :(

ElRenoRaven

Turns out it has been removed from Steam. :(

To purchase yes. It's still there for those who bought it though. Aspyr did the PC port and it was a nightmare to get running on any os post XP. Aspyr never supported it either. Luckily fans found fixes for it. Valve ended up pulling it from the store though due to how many couldn't get it working anymore. Ironically it works better on windows 8 for me then it did on vista.

Ex, you accepted MonGo's friend request? Sorry to hear that..

It was a moment of weakness due to extreme fatigue. 7 hours of meetings today (4 total meetings, during one of which I was briefing the Group Commander) and I missed lunch.

Mongo took advantage of me. Should I call the po-po?

Your new avy makes my want to switch back to my Susan Coffey one, despite the amazing Wahrer masterpiece I'm currently sporting. Seriously, Susan. Why you do this to me?

It was a moment of weakness due to extreme fatigue. 7 hours of meetings today (4 total meetings, during one of which I was briefing the Group Commander) and I missed lunch.

Mongo took advantage of me. Should I call the po-po?

This was our convo:

MonGo: "Should I send YourExWife a friend request?"

Me: "Well.. you gonna play with him without me?"

MonGo: "Uhhh.." something something I need FUNKNOWN to enjoy life something something

Me: "Well.. there ya go."

MonGo: "Sent and accepted. Well.. that was easy."

Well..
ExWife is easy confirmed.

8Z9YIVI.png

When I say "Playlist Condensation" I literally mean condensing what we have into an abridged 10 or so playlists like they intended, not consolidation.

Sorry, I don't spend my social life on this forum, so I really don't know how many times its been said. Pretty retarded how you can't figure out the point I'm making. Maybe you should get off the forums and go take some courses, bro.

O wow, your vocabulary suddenly got better. I wouldn't have been able to tell that you were educated, since your level of intelligence is hidden, and can only be viewed on halowaypoint.com

Why do you even bother jumping in? How can I "shut the fuck up" if you keep fueling more attention to what I say. Fucking moron lol

since I got 4 people salty, I will stop now and hope that the community goes back to talking about Halo fan fiction and other shit.

Oh shit son.

Fotos

Don't have class tomorrow due to a threat towards the school written on a bathroom stall about shooting everyone on March 14th. So i'm gonna be on in the afternoon if anyone is up for a few games.

Top Bottom