• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caayn

Lol. Relax. Joe is Senior Creative Director at MS Studios. He is not working on Halo, except to get donged on by me in SWAT.
stash-1-5092ed7593fdb.gif

And none more sleeps is unrelated to StatenGate.
tumblr_inline_mp0ma9u4mL1qz4rgp.gif

Lol. Relax. Joe is Senior Creative Director at MS Studios. He is not working on Halo, except to get donged on by me in SWAT.

None more sleeps is you playing in the community play date from the bulletin, right? :) You're just that excited about BTB SWAT.

Vico

But... But... But... :(

Now tell me more about this "none more sleeps"-thingy.

Nowise10

I don't know what the exact cooldown is, but in Reach any friendly fire damage you deal is considered towards being booted, and it's persistent between games. You don't have to completely kill someone and get the betrayal announcement to have it consider you for booting.

This is completely false

You're fired.

Microsoft is actually announcing a line of meta-Halo TV programming for the Xbox One and it starts with Creative Juices, a sitcom where him and I have to share a cubicle and get the multiplayer done for Halo 5. Juices is played by Snoopzilla and I'm played by that dude in the wheelchair from Glee.

Halo Reach is the best Halo game evar.

Take that society.

#2drunk2care

Sup urk

Double Kill?

Homeboyd

I think it's funny stinkers just waltzes in here and tells a bunch of halo nerds to calm down about gaming news of any kind.

BigShow36

The megaton is that they've learned from their past mistakes with Halo 4, and now Halo 5 will allow players to select their personal ordinance drop options as part of their loadout.

Nowise10

I'm sure you'll explain why but it'd take about 10 pages of cryptic hints and 50 linkes to your buddies' Youtube videos to do it.

Whoa, why are you being a jackass about it?

What you said wasn't the right information. I have 66 days logged on Reach, and I know the insides and outs of most Halo games. You only get booted if you get a betrayal.

I mean to have you considered for booting. IE, friendly fire increases the chance you'll get booted when you finally DO get a betrayal.

Sorry, just being a bit angry lately.

Ah, its alright then.

belushy

Banned
irIVGusX5gF7Y.gif

Hype train anyone?

I hope my body is ready for this info.

Yeah... I'm kind of getting overly excited and may just end up disappointed.

Also, could it be Halo 1-3 PC? Maybe they decided not to put them on Steam and are using Win 8 instead?

edit: Ah, pretty picture. I like.

FyreWulff

What you said wasn't the right information. I have 66 days logged on Reach, and I know the insides and outs of most Halo games. You only get booted if you get a betrayal.

I mean to have you considered for booting. IE, friendly fire increases the chance you'll get booted when you finally DO get a betrayal.

Sorry, just being a bit angry lately.

I would love to see the news before I go to sleep. Everyone will enjoy the moment but not me, especially since I'm new. It would be my first "omg wtf?" on HaloGaf.

Nah I'm good.

EDIT: Love that Concept Art.

I'm sure you'll explain why but it'd take about 10 pages of cryptic hints and 50 linkes to your buddies' Youtube videos to do it.

Do you have any more man bags left over?

Guys, guys. You're all equally turrible. Just turrible. Man bags are the future, dude.

Halo 5 Concept Art

I know it's just Sparth's way of building structures, but I really hope that's actually a Covenant Carrier getting repaired in the center. Gives me Floodgate vibes.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Already giving up? There must be something hidden in that picture. Like the thing that's under infinity(?) resembles a covenant capital ship under construction but with a UNSC color pattern.

It's just a fancy platform, there's 2 in that image if you look opposite and in the distance a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom