• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Tawpgun

any all-star HaloGAF posters going to this? debating whether I want to go or not, not really interested in meeting juices-level posters in real life.

Implying Tawpgun isn't worth traveling across the world for.

I, for one, welcome KyleJ humor and personality.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
at least I baited David Ellis into teasing that there might be some actual goddamn Firefight changes coming up before Halo 4 releases. woohoo
Saw that, well done, hah. And yeah, your tweets are pretty hilarious.

Franklinator and Monster are housemates?? I don't have a single IRL friend who posts on GAF. I tried to recruit one guy, but SOMEHOW he thinks GAF is annoying.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm @tashi0106

All my tweets are just me talking shit about Frankie. Pretty entertaining if you ask me.

Why was GAF down to begin with?
Not sure, but the GAF is back thread has some awesome reaction .gifs. This one in particular is quite frightening:

excitement.gif

We doling out twitters now? I'm like Squids in that I keep it simple: @Dax01. I tweet about politics, movies, Halo, TV shows, and lots of other stuff. Whatever's on my mind really. Most recently Stargate Atlantis.

Overdoziz

Banned
We doling out twitters now? I'm like Squids in that I keep it simple: @Dax01. I tweet about politics, movies, Halo, TV shows, and lots of other stuff. Whatever's on my mind really. Most recently Stargate Atlantis.

"Sorry, you can't follow this user (because they're blocking you)"

Top Bottom