• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Fuchsdh

Jeez, there's way too much community hate going on. Every forum has its trolls, its whiners, its ravers. We're game fans, it's a necessary evil. But if that chap feels like Frankie and Ellis love us more, they clearly haven't read the obtuse responses we get :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406510
I was glancing through the first Reach |OT|, as it was before my lurking time. Kind of bittersweet now.

WJD

Jeez, there's way too much community hate going on. Every forum has its trolls, its whiners, its ravers. We're game fans, it's a necessary evil. But if that chap feels like Frankie and Ellis love us more, they clearly haven't read the obtuse responses we get :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406510
I was glancing through the first Reach |OT|, as it was before my lurking time. Kind of bittersweet now.

I was reading through the Reach Beta thread the other day for shits and giggles... It makes for very interesting reading now in hindsight.

Also, <3 wwm0nkey for getting me a F&F code.

I don't think the Waypoint community understands that NeoGAF is much larger than HaloGAF.
And that Freddie and David, when they are not fighting crime, like to peruse the interwebs just like anyone else.

Oh, and who called Kotaku and told them we were talking aboot ponies?
Because they posted an article with this video in it very recently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp32TigGfZk

EDIT: I'M A MEMBER! WOOHOO! RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

How long did that take you? :)

149.7 moons.
aboot 3 months

TheOddOne

I am forever junior'd.

tumblr_lo4iacjfnv1qj9e69.gif

I just thought of a really important reason why instant spawns need to go in Slayer. T-bagging becomes pointless. That's like one of the most important things in Halo.

Really we just need to ignore all of their threads about GAF. Actually, we should just ignore those boards all together, lest they decide to try and register here.

Fuchsdh

I just thought of a really important reason why instant spawns need to go in Slayer. T-bagging becomes pointless. That's like one of the most important things in Halo.

I really don't mind my killer teabagging me for an impressive finish, but it's an act that's rendered pointless by its overuse--to the point that I will actively go out of my way to kill the random kid who never killed me but teabagged my corpse anyway.

I really don't mind my killer teabagging me for an impressive finish, but it's an act that's rendered pointless by its overuse--to the point that I will actively go out of my way to kill the random kid who never killed me but teabagged my corpse anyway.

It is overused but it's so satisfying when the kid you're t-bagging has been running his mouth the whole game.

feel

That's unfortunate. I don't even get why they're including instant respawn, they're fast enough with the current time. By the time your body stopped ragdolling and you gave the score a peek you were already spawning.

That's unfortunate. I don't even get why they're including instant respawn, they're fast enough with the current time. By the time your body stopped ragdolling and you gave the score a peek you were already spawning.

I know right. Is 3 seconds really so long that people can't wait?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member

Yup. I really don't get the point.

Overdoziz

Banned
It's even better now that everyone has sprint!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

We adress this question in the Podcast. It's very simple, really. Of all the things people are worried about, this one will end up being the least controversial, I reckon. I suspect it will end up being a thing most people don't even notice after a game or two.

We adress this question in the Podcast. It's very simple, really. Of all the things people are worried about, this one will end up being the least controversial, I reckon. I suspect it will end up being a thing most people don't even notice after a game or two.

ETA? preferably in "sleeps"

Risen

You know when you post things like this you end the fun I have watching others throw fits online over something they haven't seen or played yet right?

Funcrusher...

GhaleonEB

Really looking forward to the podcast; a nice meaty one now that details are out and clarifications/details offered will be great.

Excite get. Hype get.

Thanks Frank.

Hopefully we'll get this lovely audio by friday?!!?

Waypoint guys are freaking out wayyy too much about the whole Frankie situation! lol

We also need the date on that podcast Frankie! I'm dying to hear it!

senador

Banned

I'm waiting for further explanation of course, but I've been paying attention when playing lately. You come back so quickly that I don't see instant respawn being a positive or negative thing really. Besides, you have to hit X to come back so not everyone is going to do that anyway.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Cool. I can't imagine how yall can make this balanced, but I'm looking forward to hearing about your solution.

Top Bottom