• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Tunavi

Banned
In other news, Tunavi is going to fly to England and murder bobs.
wut
I think I will just take some time off from here.
WUT
Kind of worried in case you view people who complain about Reach as 'team downer' and think theres only 5 of them. Im hoping thats not what your getting at. I think your mostly talking about Halo 4 there though, all I have to say is its hard not to be 'team downer' when it comes to the Halo 4 news. You said yourself on paper it sounds odd, without context of gameplay video you cant blame people for being pessimistic.

The very slight affont to the pessimists from 343 worries me more than the gameplay at this stage.
airplane_sunset.jpg

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Yeah, well I'm already in the crew. We only have 3 of us in so far, not a lot of Max Payne fans in here I guess.

Ahhm YOU'RE Munish. ;)

Nope, May 29th for PC Max Payne.

Oh, right, my bad.

You won't do it, you don't have the stones!

LIVE Activity for week of April 30th

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. FIFA 12
  4. Battlefield 3
  5. Halo: Reach
  6. Modern Warfare 2
  7. Skyrim
  8. NBA 2K12
  9. Gears of War 3
  10. GTA IV
  11. Trials Evolution
  12. Mass Effect 3
  13. Forza Motorsport 4
  14. NHL12
  15. Madden NFL 12
  16. Halo 3
  17. Red Dead Redemption
  18. Saints Row: The Third
  19. PROTOTYPE 2
  20. Call of Duty 4

Those GTA4 people always make me go "WTF!?"

I bet Gears will continue to fall to at least 12 in the coming months.

Karl2177

Holy shit!

How you manage to get a file to perfectly fill up your hard drive?!

That's amazing.

It took a bit of trickery actually. For some reason, some gametype files are 80 KB and some are 128 KB. I moved some stuff around until I had a multiple of 128 (I had 384) and transferred 3 files over. I'm thinking I might as well get a new Xbox, because this one has been RRoD free since Defiant map pack and was fixed using the towel trick. It's bound to die sometime soon, because it's having a tough time reading discs nowadays. I just need to save up for it now...

Tunavi

Banned
I'm about to put 325 down to the wheels my friend. You can come and we'll do some launches from stop lights then drink and yell at Halo. It'll be great.
Then you can come to Austin, where we can go down to bars on sixth street and hang out at the natural springs of Austin.

You fuckers should come visit me.

I bet Gears will continue to fall to at least 12 in the coming months.

No doubt. I've been playing that game off and on, it's deader then dead. Bots as far as the eye can see. It has waaaaaay too many playlists and too few actual players splintered up between them. Bots as far as the eye can see. It's pretty sad.

Tunavi

Banned
It took a bit of trickery actually. For some reason, some gametype files are 80 KB and some are 128 KB. I moved some stuff around until I had a multiple of 128 (I had 384) and transferred 3 files over. I'm thinking I might as well get a new Xbox, because this one has been RRoD free since Defiant map pack and was fixed using the towel trick. It's bound to die sometime soon, because it's having a tough time reading discs nowadays. I just need to save up for it now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
Texas reminds me of the Bush family. Do not want.
I grew up in liberal norcal and I feel right at home in Austin

No doubt. I've been playing that game off and on, it's deader then dead. Bots as far as the eye can see. It has waaaaaay too many playlists and too few actual players splintered up between them. Bots as far as the eye can see. It's pretty sad.

Shame.

Despite Gears not really being my cup of tea other than playing it occasionally, Gears 3 is a very good game.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Tashi you need to stream tonight, I'm getting bored of Formal...

Yeah, I took a break when GRFS beta hit. I had pretty much only played Gears in that time. The game would be great if it wasn't inherently frustrating, even when you're good at it.

And yeah, I agree, way too many places to play with way to small a player base.

Shame.

Despite Gears not really being my cup of tea other than playing it occasionally, Gears 3 is a very good game.

There's about 10,000 people in TDM. Then there's 12,000+ ppl spread around the 30+ playlists(!), either superhard tryhards in the barren ranked playlists, or bots and randoms in quick match.

CyReN

Social Skirmish is starting soon with u4ix, Cursed Lemon and I. Talking mostly about Frankie ranks posts, Railgun, and how Bob scared away Frankie. Possibly the last show until after E3 until we get more Halo 4 information. Only a 30 minute show too for today.

Link.

m23

Social Skirmish is starting soon with u4ix, Cursed Lemon and I. Talking mostly about Frankie ranks posts, Railgun, and how Bob scared away Frankie. Possibly the last show until after E3 until we get more Halo 4 information. Only a 30 minute show too for today.

Link.

I shall watch live for once.

saving up to buy a house, maybe I'll do a release thing in November and invite some local people over for launch week shenanigans.

probably not though that sounds like a lot of effort to hang out with sensitive nerds

I'd fly over and take a pic of of your door. I'd be like Icarus.

Tawpgun

saving up to buy a house, maybe I'll do a release thing in November and invite some local people over for launch week shenanigans.

probably not though that sounds like a lot of effort to hang out with sensitive nerds

Is this place still in New Hampshire?

daedalius

saving
up to buy a house, maybe I'll do a release thing in November and invite some local people over for launch week shenanigans.

Houses are evil, regardless of how many sensitive nerds inhabit them.

Why is it taboo to compliment a woman on her breasts?

NeoGAF seems more and more like sheltered entitled nerds every day. I'm sure 343 is working on a way to do this with MC/Cortana in Halo 4, Better with Kinect.

"You're a pretty blue lady"
"Thanks"

Top Bottom