• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez

i-am-free-skulls-flag-america-drive-job-work-girlfriend-children-fashion-normal-pavement-tv-obey-law-save-repeat-after-me.jpg

No one is free.

Possibly the dumbest image I've ever seen.

Sadly for your argument stopping distance and fatality statistics say otherwise. License test here is comical.
My driving test consisted of driving straight, making 2 left turns, 1 right turn, and parking along side a curb.

My mom, who was born in The UK, had to demonstrate manual shifting, emergency braking, parallel parking, driving awareness (constantly checking mirrors and distances), roundabouts, motorway driving, etc etc.

So yes, Stinkles is right.
Are you going to post a step by step on this? I'd really like to see it.
I've taken pictures from the beginning. I'll probably do a YouTube sideshow or something when I feel satisfied with the helmet.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
wow after seeing the comparison, i have to say the halo 4 jackal is my favorite. i just think it looks more real for some reason. the reach jackal is definitely a close second.

also, i actually like the design for godzilla in the Roland Emmerich movie, don't know if that's got anything to do with it.

I'm kind of a slave. I want to play Halo but I have to sit behind this desk and key files for 3 more hours. Ughhh where is my freeeedommmmmmmm?

Man, I keep getting friend requests from lurkers.

I don't know if I should be flattered or annoyed

<3 you lurkers

Lurkers gonna lurk. Iv been one. I get at least five or 6 FR a day due to my gamer tag Computer. They don't even talk to me they just want my gamer tag on their friends list.

Portugeezer

Does anyone know if the guns do damage at any distance now? For e.g. I am pretty sure that after a certain distance the AR does no damage at all, not even a little bit, but in Halo 4 with the loadouts I think weapons should do damage at all distances no matter how little and no weapon should be totally useless at different distances.

Long range weapons like DMR work at close range, AR should do some (little) damage at long range.

Ramirez

Does anyone know if the guns do damage at any distance now? For e.g. I am pretty sure that after a certain distance the AR does no damage at all, not even a little bit, but in Halo 4 with the loadouts I think weapons should do damage at all distances no matter how little and no weapon should be totally useless at different distances.

Long range weapons like DMR work at close range, AR should do some (little) damage at long range.

dylan.gif

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

Hope this a joke post and you aren't really that oblivious to how and why the guns work like that.

heckfu

Banned

i know i literally just posted this, but what the hellllllllllll

physics

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Hahaha, happy I put that image up, I knew it would annoy people.

You give yourself too much credit.

My driving test consisted of driving straight, making 2 left turns, 1 right turn, and parking along side a curb.

My mom, who was born in The UK, had to demonstrate manual shifting, emergency braking, parallel parking, driving awareness (constantly checking mirrors and distances), roundabouts, motorway driving, etc etc.

So yes, Stinkles is right.

I've taken pictures from the beginning. I'll probably do a YouTube sideshow or something when I feel satisfied with the helmet.

I mean more of a how to guide.

Overdoziz

Banned

You know what the AR should do? Fuck off.

Swarmerr

Sudd 2 just said "Shiiiitting" after killing 2 guys, one of which was one shot, LOL.

Lol. It's just so hard to take them seriously. Then again after watching games like SC2, quake and counterstrike being played in tournaments it just puts halo to shame. Granted I love halo and love playing it competitively (like I play anything) but to think that halo should be elevated to an esport status, well I am starting to think the prospect is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom