• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

Did you read Ultimate Spider-Man?

Most of my comics experiences were the classic Marvel 60s-70s stuff. I just got tired of trying to keep up with the dreck that followed (save for things like Byrne's FF, etc.) I really enjoyed Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men... and then they made them suck, too, and cancelled them :(

At least we got Black Nick Fury out of it.

littlenemo2.gif
Little Nemo fucking Dream Master! What a gem. Best xxjuicesxx post ever.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Speaking of Podcast, are you guys still planning on getting it on Zune? That would make it super convenient to stream to my phone so I can listen on my commute.

Fuck man we submitted that shit a while ago. Gonna try again. All else fails I'll give you the RSS link.

...and yet Americans will drive their cars two feet apart from one another at 60mph while busily changing lanes for no reason.

I don't do that shit

Hey Bobs what did you say we should youtube ? In relation to the Joker?

I don't know how good or bad it is because ive only watched about the first 3 but it's called The Joker Blogs, it's basically some actor who has done a pretty good job of emulating Heath Ledgers Joker, seems like there's a pretty interesting plot to the whole thing. He doesn't live up to Heath Ledger and it's kind of weird he even tries, but it's pretty entertaining for what it is, it's not a comedy btw which is why im intrigued to watch more.

I'm going to call bullshit that the British are any better at driving than Americans.

I'd prefer calling it a crosswalk rather than a zebra crossing, a roundabout rather than a streetsy spinney-doo, a bitch clue over a blinky-winky cross and clinky, and a weakness vacuum over a spooky ol' brakey-placey. This is 2012.

YEAR OF THE FREE.

AmericanEagle_34-647x485.jpg

I like it when British people pretend their country hasn't already morphed into a mini America.

A broad statement but right for the most part. Its kind of sad in a way.

I think the more technology and communication evolve the smaller the world seems and because of that the lines between cultures blur more and more.

UK driving test is brutal. One minor? You get punched. 2 minors? You get a leg broken. 3. minors? you get killed.

You do not want to know what happens when you get a major.
You are reminding me that I have to do a short trip to UK. The Operation Chasity director would let me drive his Warthog.

Edit.: What the fuck happened with the HBO EU lan?

No you drive on the other roads that have bumper cars and bumper lanes for a year.

I would pay for this bill to be ratified. It'd be like adding a mature content filter to your daily commute! No longer are wrecks fearful events full of molten metal and screaming families; instead, traffic incidents are now comical vaudevillian events full of bubbles, cymbal crashes, and pie-throwing. No longer are you stuck hours waiting for that light to turn red; your bumper car takes an automatic route much like the initial part of a roller coaster to your destination and the fight for the parking spot is guaranteed to be a fun and heartwarming daily delight. This is the America we've all dreamed of!

EDIT: Warwood, going to get on in a few to try and practice, if you guys want to join me.

Akai__

Todays topic in HaloGAF: Driver Licenses.

Speaking of which, I will probably start my 1st driving lesson next week, since I have 3 months, before I have to study again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom