• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

Skybox is great. I like the shotgun design but wish it had the familiar little lights, but a different color, so my universe where the UNSC is never happy with the lights' color and changes them every week keeps going.

u4iX

I'm way more interested in how the shotgun works than how it looks, but I do think it looks badass.

I'm not sure why, but I get a perfect dark design vibe from that shotgun pic.

Identical.

Shotgun.jpg

I just hope that Shotgun stands out in profile when another Spartan is holding it. I never know when someone is using the thing in Reach but in the older games it was so obvious. Looks a bit more 'messy' here, I just hope the design doesn't make it hard to read.

The skybox looks good but I think the spartan looks weird in the picture. It could just be the quality as David just said but it doesn't really seem to fit with the look of the map and the shotgun. Don't like the design of that btw, doesn't look like a Halo shotgun anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom