• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.shin

Banned
lol learn to be patient is all I'm saying. If you get the video 30 minutes from now or 30 minutes ago you'd be doing the same thing: complaining about minuscule details in whatever we get.

Enjoy this time of quiet reverence before we all go off the deep end over something we get in whatever they give us.

I've been patient man. It's time for me to eat. That's all I'm saying.

But...it's PDT.

So by that logic, we should be expecting stuff.

Joke response: No, it means we have to wait until November 4th when we go back to standard time.

Actual response: You're thinking about it backwards. PST is -8 UTC/GMT. PDT is -7.

dunno why people are complaining about u4ix posts. just skip them if you don't like them instead of crying about it constantly. the dude has made more well reasoned, well written posts in the past 24 hours than half the people in this thread ever have.
Well of course YOU would say that. His posts lately have practically been kylej-brand cookie-cutters.

1. Compare to game with radically different engine

2. Belittle hard-working developers

3. Make sarcastic and completely fallacious comment about alternative media

It's not improving anything. It's not justified. It's just shit.

Most of the "slurping" that goes on this thread is ignoramus-on-ignoramus.

Thanks for linking to that vid. I've always been an advocate of fully customizable controls, but I never really thought about it from that perspective. I signed the petition, for all the good that will do.

343 pls
It's a great point and a worthy cause, to be sure, but implying that 343 doesn't want handicapped gamers to play Halo 4 is just outlandish. They may yet have customizable controls or patch to add them, who knows? At this point why not blame 343 Industries for killing your dog because you were so busy posting your anguish over the lack of news you forgot to feed him.

lol learn to be patient is all I'm saying. If you get the video 30 minutes from now or 30 minutes ago you'd be doing the same thing: complaining about minuscule details in whatever we get.

Enjoy this time of quiet reverence before we all go off the deep end over something we get in whatever they give us.

Doesn't change the fact that Frankie shouldn't have told us to go to sleep early. He has a bad habit of getting people's hopes up, but I still love the guy.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Welp Frankie shouldn't have said sleep early and I wouldn't be "complaining."

There will be a long bulletin, a short video, some subjective and objective information and some people will be happy and other people will complain about something. It will happen within a couple of hours.

/nostradamus

Welp Frankie shouldn't have said sleep early and I wouldn't be "complaining."

image.php

.shin

Banned
There will be a long bulletin, a short video, some subjective and objective information and some people will be happy and other people will complain about something. It will happen within a couple of hours.

/nostradamus

Thank you. That's all I wanted.

I'm now expecting everyone to go after me and say that you "sure showed me."

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

/nostradamus

This is in no way worded vaguely enough to be nostradamus.

Come on frank, we expect better.

am I doing this right?

heckfu

Banned
Doesn't change the fact that Frankie shouldn't have told us to go to sleep early. He has a bad habit of getting people's hopes up, but I still love the guy.

lol doesn't change the fact that you went to sleep based on a guy you've never met's recommendation.

you're the one coming off as completely ridiculous here.

/nostradamus

Nostradamus never gets his predictions right, so will we get a short bulletin a long video and no information is 3 weeks?

Arnie

/nostradamus

Alright Frank, seen as I'm debating hitting the hay for this wedding, can you just answer whether the bulletin touches upon ranks? If it doesn't I can probably justify going to bed, and if it does I can probably justify staying up (it's only a cousin, I'm rushing away for the footy at 8 anyway).

lol doesn't change the fact that you went to sleep based on a guy you've never met's recommendation.

you're the one coming off as completely ridiculous here.

Except I didn't go to sleep early, all I'm saying is that Frankie shouldn't have said that because it made it seem like it would be out in the morning.

/nostradamus

Can you give us a list of each HaloGAF member and a 1-50 rank by each name indicating how disappointed they'll be with the bulletin? 1 being most disappointed.

Trey

They explained why red fights blue, why can't they explain why there are 4 chiefs running around?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING 343

This makes me think what must've went down in the Halo development war room when implementing co-op at crunch.

"Won't it be a little weird in co-op for there just to be an identical, unexplained Spartan fighting with the Chief?"

"Fuck it. Ship it."

Slaker117

its better to "slurp" and have a positive attitude, than be a pessimist and worry/complain about things all day

optimism goes a long way

I wouldn't call myself an optimist, but too much of this thread has been taken in by straight up cynicism. That gets tiring quick.

Here's a little something to tide you all over. Pardon the quality, I screen capped this myself using the snipping tool.

Thanks!

feel

Can you give us a list of each HaloGAF member and a 1-50 rank by each name indicating how disappointed they'll be with the bulletin? 1 being most disappointed.
If he says Letters - 1, aim down sights announcement imminent.

eh, will Infinity Slayer be the first thing on the MM list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom