• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

I'm sure this has been asked before but, is the Halo Reborn panel going to be aired live anywhere?

Not sure, but I'll ask. Also, I love your avatar. Always wanted to tell you. <3

EDIT:

Well shit, top post... um...

Rankings!

Fictional relevance of gameplay features!

Barrow!

Beards!

Why is Woorloog posting so much?!

Exclamation points!

PAX!

G17

I'm sure this has been asked before but, is the Halo Reborn panel going to be aired live anywhere?

Good question. I know Twitch will be streaming PAX but has 343 allowed the panel to be streamed? Would kind of lower the hype if it isn't.

jbk.gif

dat shadow

hope that made the final cut of the game, looks totes ridic awsom

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Slightly off-topic: are there any girls beyond Devo that frequent HaloGAF? Trying to get a female "casted" (getting their avatar pasted over Dare's head, possibly a few lines, etc. just like how Team Downer are the Brutes) for a bit in the HaloGAF video but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head. On the flip side, if anyone just wants to be Dare it's first come first serve.

Give me something HaloGAF-related to draw too, bonus points for creativity.

What is this HaloGAF video you're doing?

So, I did some traveling over the weekend and I get back, and click on this thread to see what's new....

Guys, this is really hard. It would be nice if the OP stayed up to date, but like I said, perhaps this is too much thread for one man.

What is this HaloGAF video you're doing?

It's heavily based on that script of Halo 2's opening cutscene replaced with HaloGAF members. A few things are added, one or two things are getting changed just to make sense within the video, etc. It's all cutscene work, at this point I mostly need to get everyone's avatars together and some voice acting work done for each individual character.

Just noticed grenades give hitmarkers too. Not sure how I feel about that. I don't like "probing" with grenades like in COD.

It's one of those things that I like because it benefits me, but I hate because everyone else has it too.

Although, I guess it's okay now that you can't pick up grenades.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
WTF is Stepto doing with the company? I cannot see enough of these selling to support anyone's salary.

You'd be surprised, and it's been going on for a while now.

Magic.

Sorry if this has been asked, but is the build at PAX newer than the one at E3?

New build.

You be surprised. Apparently a lot of developers need to be able to test their highly secretive games on plane flights and at cafés.

/sass

Quit copying me, you copy cat person.

DeadNames

Banned
I've been thinking... What more secondaries can we have without redundancy? The magnum and PP are pretty different, and the boltshot seems like a mauler or something. Maybe there could be a low damage SMG type thing.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
How was CS GO PC?

Was at my cousin's place for the weekend so I only played a few games there. Gonna buy it on my PC when I get home in like an hour. Had fun in the games I played though. Gonna take a while to adjust to FPS on PC but I'll get there. Definitely brought back memories from when I played H2 and CS everyday years ago.

I've been thinking... What more secondaries can we have without redundancy? The magnum and PP are pretty different, and the boltshot seems like a mauler or something. Maybe there could be a low damage SMG type thing.

An apparently controversial idea incoming:

What if they made the automatics available as secondaries as well? I mean really, who the heck is going to use the Firepower mod so you can use an AR as your secondary instead of another precision weapon? The automatics are probably going to be overlooked yet again if they're not buffed at all..

I'll reserve further judgment when we actually get some decent automatics footage though.

Top Bottom