• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

ViDoc was great, light on actual footage but I get that is to preserve the story. Kind of want so see those Forerunner and Covie weapon reveal vids more than anything else at this point.

Had big hopes they would be at PAX.

Overdoziz

Banned
Vidoc is very nice, no real spoilers.
Chief actually taking part in the story is certainly going to be interesting. In previous games everything just kind of happened around him and that seems to be different this time around. Liking what I see.

Ramirez

At the beginning it says part 1, hopefully part 2 is MP? :p

The music was awesome, particularly the track that kicks in at 5:40 or so...was that one of the released samples?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Dat fuckin vidoc! Wow. Fastest 10 minutes ever. So awesome. I love the close ups in the cinematics. Just Chief's face taking up most of the screen. Looks awesome. Pretty safe to say Halo 4 has the best looking Chief and Cortana. I've never been this hyped for a Halo campaign.

Incineration Cannon and a screen of it being shot:

ScreenShot2012-09-01at65650PM.png

ScreenShot2012-09-01at65721PM.png

Seance

Banned
Everything is see for the SP is looking outstanding. I really hope some of the widespread concerns for the mp are qualmed now. Vidoc doesn't have any spoilers btw.

ibg7svO3xFfSdH.jpg

I must say, her face/expression made me chuckle, but look forward to seeing it from a better angle/direct feed.

Reminds me of her "bubble" in Reach.

Holy shit is the game looking good. Wow. That really was an awesome ViDoc.. I was worried about spoilers, but man I wish it showed more, that was light on footage..

The music used in the trailer sounds great.

we need gifs.

I don't think that is actually a "weapon" just a variant on the "knights" melee weapon. Unusable.

Eh, he has his unusable scythe on one hand, and the crossbow in the other, so I think its a weapon.

Havok

That vidoc was excellent.

Those that want to stay totally fresh going in...maybe think about avoiding it. Some very tiny quips that I would have liked to see for myself the first time.

343 is doing an excellent job of making me look forward to the campaign more than any other aspect of their game. That's not a backhanded comment at the multiplayer, because I want to play that more and more every time its shown just to see what it is, but because the campaign is looking so incredible.

absolutely gorgeous, great vidoc, not spoilerish but showed some of the cinematics

cinematics look above virtually anything I have seen, hype levels approaching Halo 2 E3 2004 levels

That ViDoc was excellent. I'm so hyped for this games campaign. Seeing Chief and Cortana back together is going to be very interesting. I wish it had more game footage but still, that was pretty awesome.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
"Back the FUCK up!"

DUR6V.jpg

"AI's deteriorate after 7 Chief"

M2G8b.jpg

Also, Mackenzie Mason is the wind beneath my wings

Top Bottom