• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Stephen Colbert Halo 4 armor available for said people.

swzXL.jpg

Lol, no one calls out Frank when he double posts

Sometimes it just happens. Unless it's really messing things up, and people do it often, I don't see the reason why anyone calls people out on it in the first place. Just letting it be only costs 2 posts, and the calling someone out on it (often spawning an irrelevant discussion anyway) costs 3 or more posts.

Just ignore it when it happens.

Sai-kun

Banned
just tuned into the VMAs to see One Direction beating Frank Ocean for best new artist. I'm piiisssseeddd.

The only thing that could make me more mad is playing BTB in Reach!

TCKaos

We will be doing a non partisan bonus something for people who demonstrate they voted or intend to vote. Yes.

Oh boy oh jeez oh man this might actually get me off of my ass and to the polls
because I have absolutely no faith in our government and feel that I won't be represented regardless of the outcome
but I'll do it because you asked so nicely.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Sometimes it just happens. Unless it's really messing things up, and people do it often, I don't see the reason why anyone calls people out on it in the first place. Just letting it be only costs 2 posts, and the calling someone out on it (often spawning an irrelevant discussion anyway) costs 3 or more posts.

Just ignore it when it happens.

lol I was just kidding. I've seen people get called out for it before (not even just in this thread), and no one calls him out. I'm not bothered by it at all, people can post as much as they want.

DeadNames

Banned
just tuned into the VMAs to see One Direction beating Frank Ocean for best new artist. I'm piiisssseeddd.

The only thing that could make me more mad is playing BTB in Reach!

I find BTB to be one of the lesser frustrating playlists.

Maybe that's why I've grown to like it.

lol I was just kidding. I've seen people get called out for it before (not even just in this thread), and no one calls him out. I'm not bothered by it at all, people can post as much as they want.

Remember? A.... Zoo... You can finish it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Once again thanks everyone for the happy b-days, I'd post a gif right now but my computer temporarily exploded and I am currently picking up the pieces.

Here's to a billion more .gifs.

Status on NYCC?

PM if you like.
I need confirmation that Halo 4 is going to be playable before committing to go. I know that doesn't help you guys in planning at the moment, but if money is going to be spent for me to go, I need to know Halo 4 will be playable.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Once again thanks everyone for the happy b-days, I'd post a gif right now but my computer temporarily exploded and I am currently picking up the pieces.

Here's to a billion more .gifs.

Let me find a suitable gif.

To Tumblr!

Remember? A.... Zoo... You can finish it.
I used to find things like that annoying, but I'm not bothered by it anymore. As long as someone isn't blatently being hostile or disruptive, I have no problems with them.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I need confirmation that Halo 4 is going to be playable before committing to go. I know that doesn't help you guys in planning at the moment, but if money is going to be spent for me to go, I need to know Halo 4 will be playable.

Ok and you would be staying at your Dad's place the whole time if you were to go?

The microphone function on my trusty Tritton AX Pro broke... :(

I suspect the 'puck' 2.5 - 3.5 mm converter cable that hooks into the controller, but they're nowhere to be found except for eBay for over 20 dollars.

Sad day.

Edit: Seems like maybe I can get a free part through Tritton. Hope so!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I use pico de gallo instead of dressing - so it adds a little jalapeno spice and of course onions and tomatoes for flavor and moisture.

I need new recipes. So you put chicken, feta, and pico in the cole slaw? Interesting.

My biggest issue is finding just what you mentioned for weekends. Food that feels like its bad for you but really isn't, and it's delicious. I do great during the week since I'm too busy to worry about eating bad, but the weekends kill me since I don't want to eat what I ate all week for dinner, which is usually some kind of meat and a veggie or cottage cheese side.

Needs to be cheap too.

Damn eating healthy. If I could only be in Seattle I'd eat fish all the time.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen anyone called out for double posts, just for posting too much.

coughSTINKLEScough

You know what IS game affecting? White text. And no Mark V.

my lips hurt from slurping.

slurpee.jpg

The theory is that if you don't give out the options/tools to change the default game they've envisioned (at least initially), people will learn to enjoy it, without the bias of nostalgia.

Add a hidden playlist in Halo 4 which features all classic settings, everyone wears Mark V and it's 60 FPS. To get in you have to vote for Frankie in the election.

Ramirez

When the hell did Ram become the most reasonable poster in here? I hate this - it's like having to walk around your house looking down, because who knows, maybe there's a new sinkhole in your living room.

MY REALITY IS SHAKEN

I try to balance the troll/serious posts so that I come out 50/50 by years end.

FyreWulff

Doesn't matter if I'm in Vancouver or Omaha, I have to work Halo 4 launch night.

Vancouver: because NDA

Omaha: Because I got drafted to work in the election and can only be excused out of it if I'm in Vancouver (I actually wanted to do it, but money)

lulz

What about non-US (superior) gamers?

One (1) Free American Citizenship

FyreWulff

No idea, this is my first time buying a planet ticket (haven't bought it officially yet). It's through Spirit which I hear is horrible so yay. As of now I arrive on Thursday at 7am and leave Monday.

It should show up as an option in the purchasing process. Lets you cancel the flight easily later on while locking in the normal ticket price. Sometims it's like 20$, sometimes it's something absurd like 100$+

I got extremely lucky on my flight out from Seattle though.

that seems awfully expensive.

"Where are you traveling, sir?"

"Everything"

Top Bottom