• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Vire

Es553.png

Sounds like some villainy was going down at 343.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Opposite with me. More I workout, more I eat

Figure out shit you can pig out on that is a net nothingness. Here's a good example - coleslaw made with non fat dressing and by all means put chicken breast and non fat feta in it. It is absolutely filling, and the calories will all be a net positive - protein, vitamins, fresh veggies, even the feta.

Bsigg12

Figure out shit you can pig out on that is a net nothingness. Here's a good example - coleslaw made with non fat dressing and by all means put chicken breast and non fat feta in it. It is absolutely filling, and the calories will all be a net positive - protein, vitamins, fresh veggies, even the feta.

That sounds surprisingly good, may have to make that for a snack between my 3 main meals.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I find myself watching the VMAs wondering why, and then they show Rihanna and Katy Perry snuggling.

Anyways, hope those playtests are going well...

I've gained 10 pounds this past month

This is true, but I lost most of my weight by adjusting my exercise regime - then eating less kind of happened asa natural consequence, then, like anything I am successful at, I made it a bad habit and an obsessive compulsion. The second it irritated people around me I knew it was working.
the exercising eventually influences your eating habits. That's what happened to me. I was about 50lbs overweight and after about a month of working out my diet had changed considerably.

The main thing is that I noticed the biggest changes when I started eating properly.

GhaleonEB

the exercising eventually influences your eating habits. That's what happened to me. I was about 50lbs overweight and after about a month of working out my diet had changed considerably.

The main thing is that I noticed the biggest changes when I started eating properly.

Yeah, I found it was a self supporting cycle. When I eat well, I have more energy, so I feel up to working out. Working out makes me crave proper nutrition, so I eat better.

When I slack off the excercise, I find myself slacking on my diet as well.

Stinkles

Yeah, I found it was a self supporting cycle. When I eat well, I have more energy, so I feel up to working out. Working out makes me crave proper nutrition, so I eat better.

When I slack off the excercise, I find myself slacking on my diet as well.

Something to be said about watching Breaking Bad on your second quesadilla and third beer though.

I had to take my shirt off in public on Sunday and it did not feel all that bad. Would not have wanted to be a bystander but this time last year Greenpeace would have tried to push me back in the ocean.

zap

I couldn't play Halo or even watch TV on a treadmill or bike machine... I either would get too into the game/show and ease up or I would stop paying attention.

Just gotta put your head down and go hard.

I couldn't play Halo or even watch TV on a treadmill or bike machine... I either would get too into the game/show and ease up or I would stop paying attention.

Go hard or go home. The only way to live

TCKaos

I run up and down my driveway for an hour before bed. I'm actually getting ready to head out now.

Just need that super motivational music.

heckfu

Banned
Finally got in late last night from Seattle. I've got more to say involving PAX, but I wanted to say it was an absolute pleasure to meet some of you. Heckfu & Biggy, you guys are a couple of damn gems. Much <3 There are too many to name all the GAF-ers I got to spend a little time with, but the time was adored all the same.

Frankie and David, thanks for everything your crew did to make the community feel so welcome.

<3
It was great hanging out with y'all, too. See you in Knoxville!

Frank is comedy.

Interesting to see so far that Regen Field has been in Exile but not in Haven, Adrift, or Longbow. Probably only for SpOps and specific gametypes thats not slayer.

Stinkles

Is that Wu chasing him?

Is he saying HNNNNGGGGG?

Then yes. Probably. If only Heckfu could drop the flag, none of this would be necessary. Also, in case you're wodnering if that really is Heckfu:

&#8220;We don&#8217;t believe he has any weapons,&#8221; Sgt. Sean Whitcomb said during the pursuit, &#8220;especially considering the temperature of the water.&#8221;

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Es553.png

Sounds like some villainy was going down at 343.

i dunno about that. personally, i equate rage quitting with getting frustrated with broken elements of gameplay. alert the downers.

Love the workout talk, haha. When I work out I think of the 3 billion women in the world, and figure everytime I do a set at least 1 more wants ta do me.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
i dunno about that. personally, i equate rage quitting with getting frustrated with broken elements of gameplay. alert the downers.

I equate it with one of our networking engineers who has never, ever been killed legitimately.

He's hilariously grumpy.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

mkP39.jpg

That's better

edit: Also, Arnie, that site you recommended me didn't work out well. The following morning I received an email saying they were refunding my money. They gave no reason and haven't replied to me asking why. The money was refunded in my paypal statement but the money didn't show up back in my paypal. Not sure what's going on and I'm still out of XBL lol. Replacement debit card STILL hasn't come in yet. Ughhh I just wanna play some Halo. Could use another 48 hr code if anyone has one.

Top Bottom