• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Havok

Sorry the party join up didnt work out. For the first time in 10 tries Frankie accepted the invite first!
No big deal, I didn't have a huge amount of time to play before I would have had to bounce anyway. I appreciate the thought, at the very least.

Fuchsdh

Everyone's playing Halo and here I am rendering out some stupid b-roll for a documentary I just want to forget. Curses.

Have we heard any word from 343i about whether there will be a part 3 of the Halo 4 docs?

Homeboyd

lol I get that but what does it have to do with calling all the promethean stuff protein? thats what I don't get.
Just goofin. Bunch of media/gamers playing the game or talking about it have called Prometheans a number of different (wrong) things; Prothean, promothean, peruvian, pylorititothitic, protein, partition, pistachio... Etc..

I always preferred protein.

Just goofin. Bunch of media/gamers playing the game or talking about it have called Prometheans a number of different (wrong) things; Prothean, promothean, peruvian, pylorititothitic, protein, partition, pistachio... Etc..

I always preferred protein.

rofl. I think I like pylorititothitic best myself.

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm getting on now.

Just have to plug in my dev kit and boot up Halo 4.

bPgHh.gif

Clever.

When Halo 4 comes out, is GAF gonna run it back with the Halo developers? We got to agree on the gametypes this time.

Are we gonna fight it out? Team SLRP vs Team Downer?

holy shit that gif

lmfao i'm dead

I would just like to say if that's slurping then it's nowhere near as easy as she makes it look.

I mean.

Prom Knights. Lore discussion. I made HaloGAF music. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you can see it down her throat and slide up as she pulls it out

Pop

I would just like to say if that's slurping then it's nowhere near as easy as she makes it look.

I mean.

Prom Knights. Lore discussion. I made HaloGAF music. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you can see it down her throat and slide up as she pulls it out

I'm 12 and what is this

789shadow

Banned
This just in; Reach is still dog shit. People actually like Heavies and vote for it? Somebody kill me now.
I don't get why most of HaloGAF fails to understand why Heavies is more popular than regular BTB. You all are still trying to attach some modicum of skill to it. When in reality, BTB is a playlist for huge battles and driving tanks.

GhaleonEB

I don't get why most of HaloGAF fails to understand why Heavies is more popular than regular BTB. You all are still trying to attach some modicum of skill to it. When in reality, BTB is a playlist for huge battles and driving tanks.

Historically, I've loved BTB.

I hate Heavies with a passion, in both Halo 3 and Reach.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Is the BR confirmed to be unlocked at SR2? Cause that's way faster than I expected, haha. Good to hear, though.

Eww, Uncaged in that Beauty of Halo video.

789shadow

Banned
I don't think of BTB as a place of skill, but Heavies just ruins everything about it. It basically strips the game of all nuance so everyone and their dog can get a kill. It's like I'm playing Call of Duty.

BTW I've been out of the Halo 4 loop; I'm wondering, have Banshee bombs been retired or at the very least been nerfed to hell?
Bingo.

Also, you can drive the tanks.

Holly michaels is my current girl she's got so thin since she started and she's still doing as filthy scenes as ever. Might be my next gamer tag if I'm being quite honest.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I was just thinking to myself all the ways Halo Reach is better than Halo 3. The list is quite long.

edit: Also, just started running into my first issues with my MLG Pro Circuit controller. The right bumper has gone mushy. It still functions fine but it doesn't click like it should. Very sad about this.

Top Bottom