• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach & Bungie at GamesCom 2010

Ramirez

Tashi0106 said:
Damn I hate these network hacker douche bags. I'm in a Halo JTV chat just now and some guy goes..."Tashi just got his shit run"

I go, "what?"

Then he posts My full name(correct), an address and phone number (those were incorrect) I was a mod in there so I perma banned his ass. He came back on another name and was asking me why I didn't pick up my phone. I say "lol, you got the wrong info" Perma'd his second account. Fuckin douche bags.

So annoying.

LOLOL Kodiak. Generally you're right but once in a while we do get hit by a shit storm. Stick around, you'll see lol.

Yeeeea, after the whole Recon fiasco, and the guy charging stuff on my credit cards I'm pretty much against accepting anything special like that ever again. :lol I can't even imagine streaming myself and becoming popular among such a (mostly) crap community.

watership

Hey You said:
We've got Bungie. Beat that. :D

EST (EDT) had Bungie. :( Didn't someone recently post picks from the Chicago offices? I have this image in my head of a pizza box with Jason Jones code written on the inside.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ramirez said:
Yeeeea, after the whole Recon fiasco, and the guy charging stuff on my credit cards I'm pretty much against accepting anything special like that ever again. :lol I can't even imagine streaming myself and becoming popular among such a (mostly) crap community.

Yea I do get threats from people say they're gonna hack my account and shit every once in a while. Definitely scares me, real dick heads. Honestly it kind of makes me want to get into that type of stuff. However, I wouldn't ever use it to fuck with people or cheat online. The whole thing is pretty amazing to me though, for sure. I at least want to have an idea of how to protect myself if I could at all.

Sai

Yep.

n6.jpg

Thanks! Drop it down to one character to guess for the OT, would ya? :lol

Riptwo

Did ManCannon already send out his batch of codes? I saw someone ask earlier, but I wasn't sure if there was an answer.

Any kind soul willing to bestow a noble 6 helmet code on someone like me? I would be forever grateful.

Edit: that kind soul is Devin Olsen. Thank you so much!

bluestuff

walk into the thread, posts about helments, goes back to play starcraft 2, secretly wants a helment.

hint: PM for one would be nice :lol

Retro

Heh, I'd take a helmet too if anyone wants to be awesome. I thought the Halo Album covers I did were kinda worthy of at least consideration....:lol

Don't make me beg =(

Circle T

Reluctant-Hero said:
PM... in a minute.
Thanks so much. I never heard if Brian PM'd people all the codes he was offering earlier, but I was looking then as well, so if I get one from him as well, I will offer it up for someone. Thanks again!!

Riptwo

7echnicolor said:
Ultimate Sorrowheart. In other news, I finally managed to unlock Endure after nearly a year. I will feel like a champion right up until my first crushing defeat in Reach. YES.

Do you guys think the asking of Helmet codes should start going into the code begging thread?

I think this thread is starting to get kind of cluttered with posts asking for codes, so I'm just thinking about what would be best.

Or since this thread is gonna be dead in about 2 hours, I guess it shouldn't matter. :lol

ElRenoRaven

-Yeti said:
Do you guys think the asking of Helmet codes should start going into the code begging thread?

I think this thread is starting to get kind of cluttered with posts asking for codes, so I'm just thinking about what would be best.

Or since this thread is gonna be dead in about 2 hours, I guess it shouldn't matter. :lol

Meh doesn't bother me. This one is getting shut down in a little over 2 hours for the official thread so I say go wild. However I agree the official thread shouldn't be spammed with requests.

ElRenoRaven

Dug said:
Am I the only one that actually bought the Noble 6 armor to go with the helmet? :lol

Sadly no you aren't. I always said that I hate Avatars and I do. However I also always said that if there was a Spartan armor I'd buy it just so I wouldn't have to see my avatar. Hence I broke down and bought the armor. I only needed my helmet and lucked out on that last night.

48 codes have been given out... If you PM'd me you should have an avatar code in your inbox... I think I may have missed the last couple that PM'd me (ran out of codes :() I am sorry if I did.

Enjoy

Devin Olsen said:
48 codes have been given out... If you PM'd me you should have an avatar code in your inbox... I think I may have missed the last couple that PM'd me (ran out of codes :() I am sorry if I did.

Enjoy

You're the best. Thanks so much.

Deadly Cyclone said:
Well, I am falling asleep here, I won't make the OT opening, but I will post another avatar helmet code in the morning.

Night HaloGaf!

Aww crap. Then I have zero chance of getting that one. :lol

Deadly Cyclone, YOU WERE MY ONLY HOPE.

Circle T

-Yeti said:
Yea, I was going to stop asking once the OT opened up. Don't want to clutter up the new hotness with that....

That said, I got a code from Reluctant-Hero, and then shortly after got another from Devin. First correct reply here to my question get's the extra code...

Who is the person my GAF handle and avatar references, and what does he/she build??

Circle T said:
Yea, I was going to stop asking once the OT opened up. Don't want to clutter up the new hotness with that....

That said, I got a code from Reluctant-Hero, and then shortly after got another from Devin. First correct reply here to my question get's the extra code...

Who is the person my GAF handle and avatar references, and what does he/she build??

Scotty Cameron, and..golf clubs? And if you're being specific, putters >_>

Devin hooked many of us up with helmet codes but it took me forever to figure out how to equip it after download. So I may save some other noob time by posting the directions here.

From the 360 dashboard:
Go to Customize Avatar
Go to Change My Style
Go to Dress Up

Forgive and ignore if this is already common knowledge.

I'm going out on a limb and saying all of us Halo-PAX/Gaffers out of codes. I know I am. It seems like Devin and the others are as well. Apologies to those who didn't receive a code.

Retro

PsychoRaven said:
I just have to say reading the thread while eating a reese's creamy peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread makes for a good night.

Oh, can I have one too? Please PM me one.

Top Bottom