• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach & Bungie at GamesCom 2010

Circle T said:
Halo threads never die, they're just Missing In Archive.

..wouldn't that mean that they would be missing from the archive? Meaning, completely gone? :lol

"Halo threads never die, they're just 'Missing, In Archive'".

Circle T

Ajemsuhgao said:
..wouldn't that mean that they would be missing from the archive? Meaning, completely gone? :lol

"Halo threads never die, they're just 'Missing, In Archive'".
Punctuation always ruins good jokes though :lol

Mik2121

So the OT is coming in about an hour from now? Sweet. I will have to leave right at that time, so I will just post a comment and leave :lol

ElRenoRaven

I haz Recon!!!!!!!!

Finally. It was a long road but I finally am a member of the club. Just had to log into a playlist with 7 on the 7th. lol

Just checked bay and the amount of completed auctions for Noble 6 codes is sickening. People are willing to pay between $10.00 and $26.00 for these freaking codes. Ridiculous. Even more ridiculous are the jerks who sell them.

In other news, just a little over 30 minutes to the OT!

GhaleonEB

Just finished my final read-through and tweaks. Said read-through and tweaks took half an hour.

For the record, I didn't set out to make a big thread, I set out to summarize what Reach is about. The problem is, Bungie decided to throw the kitchen sink at the thing. :lol

Reading through the feature set is some sort of awe-inspiring comedy.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
GhaleonEB said:
Just finished my final read-through and tweaks. Said read-through and tweaks took half an hour.

For the record, I didn't set out to make a big thread, I set out to summarize what Reach is about. The problem is, Bungie decided to throw the kitchen sink at the thing. :lol

Hype through the roof. Is there a spoiler policy in the OT or is it just assumed?

Mik2121

GhaleonEB said:

Sweet. Looking forward to the thread in ~20 minutes!.

GhaleonEB said:

Even Reach's thread has hype.

MacBosse

I'm currently playing trough ODST in wait for Reach, can't believe I haven't finished it in all this time. Just did the sniper dudes mission, that was cool!

GhaleonEB

Dani said:
Hype through the roof. Is there a spoiler policy in the OT or is it just assumed?
Yeah I basically asked that campaign discussion be tagged until some time after launch. I parked a few notices/FAQs at the top, then did a big summary of Reach for those who don't want to read a novel, then dive into the details for those who want them.

I plan to collapse a lot of what I wrote as time goes on. I'm really hoping the b.net Guide has a lot of the information, such as how the Arena system works (the Beta guide didn't) and how Firefight is structured. But for now, it's all in there.

GhaleonEB

Letters said:
:lol

Man, we shouldn't be this excited for just a thread, but whatheheck, WOOO 5 minutes!
Yeah, it's just a thread. I'm mostly excited because it marks the beginning of the final countdown to Reach's release. Seven days to go is not very long.

Mik2121

Aaaah.. true, how many posts will it take? And will it be locked until everything is ready?

I don't wanna get in between OT posts.

GhaleonEB

m0dus said:
And people will get to see your new logo, boyo. :p
Heh. My wife liked it. :D

Could you delete the posts between the three parts, if anyone makes them? Evilore cleaned up the ODST thread thus, not sure if you have nuke post powers.

m0dus said:
Don't worry.
Rock on.

I must say, your contributions are the best things about the thread. I was showing my wife your artwork threads, and she's like, he does this on the side?! We both went all out with our contributions this time around.

BRB

cazosozey

Mik2121 said:
Aaaah.. true, how many posts will it take? And will it be locked until everything is ready?

I don't wanna get in between OT posts.

I think the mods can tidy it up and move posts around.

edit: well yeah there you go ^^

I decided to stay up and watch the OT go up but it's 4:50am EST and I've got work tomorrow. HNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG

Someone link to it in here once it's up so I can bed time please.

Cynar

Circle T said:
At this rate, I'm bound to be the ONLY one without a damn helmet. C'est la vie

Nope, that's me. :( <3 It's okay though. I must've had some bad luck with ManCannon's giveout and just barely didn't make the cutoff.

Cuban Legend said:
I decided to stay up and watch the OT go up but it's 4:50am EST and I've got work tomorrow. HNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG

Someone link to it in here once it's up so I can bed time please.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406510

Top Bottom