• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so some people are saying that the credits have already been reset. But all mine are still there from Friday and didn't they announce previously that they would reset them on launch day?

Sai-kun

Banned
big ander said:
Well there's a separate group going of people that weren't allowed into regular customs for some reason, and I don't think we're stopping soon. We were playing ridiculous games at first, but we're doing some great stuff now; just had a fun 1flag Longshore and 2flag Citadel. Hop on!

Glad you could play Halo 3 at Reach Beta speed with us :D

You guys are still playing?

Bungieware said:
Wait, so some people are saying that the credits have already been reset. But all mine are still there from Friday and didn't they announce previously that they would reset them on launch day?

Credits were reset Friday morning. You're safe :)

Bungieware said:

I thought they were being reset on Friday. After that, everything you get, you keep.

Blueblur1

Bungieware said:
They were reset on Friday.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
darkressurection said:
BTW, Jeff Gerstmann just posted on the Giant Bomb Facebook page that there is a 45(!) Min Quick Look of Reach going up when the embargo is up.

What he didn't tell you is that he forgot what Halo was, and it's really a Bioshock 2 preview.

thanks for the answers.

regarding the second to last mission...
did anyone else have a few problems against the two hunters and also against the waves of brutes at the end? Not difficulty wise, but from not having the right weapons. Against two hunters I only had a shotgun and a few AR bullets. And with the brutes at the end you're only given a pistol and shotgun (and possible a grenade launcher). But there are pretty much no ranged weapons at all. It wasn't that hard in the end, but those two bits didn't seem well balanced compared to the rest of the game

Edit: and a 10 from IGN UK!

bleahy

Neo Member
JaggedSac said:
That review mentions that you turn invisible only when stationary. Is this a mistake? Or is this how it is in campaign?

You're slightly visible while moving and Elites will spot you on higher difficulties. Camo isn't amazing in campaign.

Sai-kun

Banned
bleahy said:
You're slightly visible while moving and Elites will spot you on higher difficulties. Camo isn't amazing in campaign.

It works for Nightfall though. :D It was so useful for that mission. Especially on Legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom