• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vico

DfS9VW5.jpg

But I thought Halo wasn't meaningful anymore?
Who lied to me?

Madness

Even after leaving, Ghal finds a way to save HaloGAF lol. Going to be confusing for a while. Plus I'd rather have given the OT18 to OddOne who got his shut down quite early.

IHaveIce

Banned
is this actually an halo thread? the fuck you guys doing in ot?

we posted too much Off topic talk in our game community thread, so we also got a OT community thread.

That's how awesome we are, especially Elzar

mostly not awesome, especially not Elzar

TCRS

Banned
ok. well, guess I might as well go to gaming side (ugh) and post in the halo OT about how halo4 sucked and that I sold it after playing 5 hours of the mp and 0 hours of the sp.

IHaveIce

Banned
ok. well, guess I might as well go to gaming side (ugh) and post in the halo OT about how halo4 sucked and that I sold it after playing 5 hours of the mp and 0 hours of the sp.

You will find here more people who will agree with this decision

Gui_PT

Well you certainly can't say you didn't give the game a chance

TCRS

Banned
Well you certainly can't say you didn't give the game a chance

MCs story ended with halo3 for me. yes there were hints towards the end but fuck that. for me it ended with halo3, I still remember the single tear running down my cheek

1161532606512.jpg

which is why I refused to play the story in halo4. and the mp just sucked, like it was so bad.

Someone take these. I, and likely any of you that redeems one, don't want 'em.

You'll see what I mean

GTWRD-X7CR9-2P49M-H9WH7-X33MZ
XXWCF-PRGJ7-77292-FDFKT-V7PTZ
QTKF2-GQ7QC-9HW9H-MVG9X-TJ6JZ
GT2JH-GWW24-T6HTX-DKCQC-MK4TZ

EDIT: I take it back. I bet Speedy wants all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom