• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
Harvard Geographic Society?

HGS is not a singular thing.... But a collective entity. HGS is what binds Hello/Halo/HolaGAF together. HGS is what binds us together. Through HGS, we are united as brothers (and sisters). Through thick and thin, day and night, we're here for each other. Though some may be team downer, salt, or SLRP, we can all agree on one thing: HGS. E pluribus unum.

HGS

HGS is not a singular thing.... But a collective entity. HGS is what binds Hello/Halo/HolaGAF together. HGS is what binds us together. Through HGS, we are united as brothers (and sisters). Through thick and thin, day and night, we're here for each other. Though some may be team downer, salt, or SLRP, we can all agree on one thing: HGS. E pluribus unum.

HGS
predator-high-five-o.gif

IHaveIce

Banned

HGS
E pluribus anus

What's the deal with airline food? Is it actually 'food'?

its paritially cause the food is pretty bad that the airlines put out. but its also really weird tasting because high elevations mess with peoples taste buds. Its something to do with the air pressure up there.

But the food is so crappy anyways so it gets compounded with air pressure...so no it isnt food

TheOddOne

its paritially cause the food is pretty bad that the airlines put out. but its also really weird tasting because high elevations mess with peoples taste buds. Its something to do with the air pressure up there.

But the food is so crappy anyways so it gets compounded with air pressure...so no it isnt food
They still have these problems in 2013. REALLY, SCIENCE?

The quality of food is directly proportional to the length of the flight. Maybe KLM know their shit but I was on Cloud 9 eating their food.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics

HGS
lol no

TheOddOne

Don't know what's sadder, people taking time out of their lives to write that crap or complain on their Facebook about food network or people who then scout all that stuff on the web, take pictures of it all, and upload it.

It's the former.

Well this is just stupid.

Wahrer alt confirmed?

'Niggardly' is a very common word around these parts, my good sir.

Either that, or I have somewhat of a hearing problem.
Bring back 'who quoted me' back, Ghal.

I would have missed the funny.

heckfu

Banned
Don't know what's sadder, people taking time out of their lives to write that crap or complain on their Facebook about food network or people who then scout all that stuff on the web, take pictures of it all, and upload it.

I see you wouldn't enjoy PalinsPearls.

TCKaos

Something something pocket monsters

This is your annual reminder that Dengeki Pikachu (The Electric Tale of Pikachu in the west) was an officially licensed manga drawn by Toshihiro Ono, artist behind masterpieces such as Anal Angel and Anal Justice.

It was censored for the American release.

It's also implied various times that Ash gets his dick wet (this is the censored American release).
tumblr_md75nrjRw81r40cpjo1_500.jpg

OFFICIALLY LICENSED CONTENT. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT FOR KIDS?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
This is your annual reminder that Dengeki Pikachu (The Electric Tale of Pikachu in the west) was an officially licensed manga drawn by Toshihiro Ono, artist behind masterpieces such as Anal Angel and Anal Justice.

It was censored for the American release.

It's also implied various times that Ash gets his dick wet (this is the censored American release).
tumblr_md75nrjRw81r40cpjo1_500.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT FOR KIDS?

I remember reading that when I was younger. Apparently in the original version Misty talks about her breasts evolving. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom