• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF's Inaugural League: The Eternal War of Downer VS SLRP

Preeetty sure I have a partner, just waiting confirmation. Just in case:

Team Technicolors (placeholder name)
Wahrer Machine
GT: Wahrer Machine

Super Duper Mystery Teammate:
GT: [REDACTED]

Since there can be up to 5 loadouts per gametype and not everyone might have their stuff unlocked yet, would there be any reasonable way to have a loadout spreadsheet for all contestants? For example:

Entrant | Primary | Secondary | Grenades | AA | Tac | Sup
Wahrer Machine | Storm Rifle | Pistol | Frags | Autoturret | Ordnance Priority | Requisition
kylej | DMR | Plasma Pistol | Pulse | Hardlight Shield | Gunner | Fast Track

And then in-game, you'd see something like:
Primary (general loadout)
Wahrer Machine (submitted loadout)
kylej (submitted loadout)
EazyB (submitted loadout)
a zoojoo (submitted loadout)

That way people could use the equipment they wanted in a relatively quick/painless process set up in advance for matchups, either by the official gametype distributor or one of the matchup members per request.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want to join in! But I need a partner. I'll see if I can harass Bregmann for this, too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For anyone looking for a partner, I'm an Eclipse in Reach and had a K/D of 1.57 if that helps.

Karl2177

Since there can be up to 5 loadouts per gametype and not everyone might have their stuff unlocked yet, would there be any reasonable way to have a loadout spreadsheet for all contestants? For example:

Entrant | Primary | Secondary | Grenades | AA | Tac | Sup
Wahrer Machine | Storm Rifle | Pistol | Frags | Autoturret | Ordnance Priority | Requisition
kylej | DMR | Plasma Pistol | Pulse | Hardlight Shield | Gunner | Fast Track

And then in-game, you'd see something like:
Primary (general loadout)
Wahrer Machine (submitted loadout)
kylej (submitted loadout)
EazyB (submitted loadout)
a zoojoo (submitted loadout)

That way people could use the equipment they wanted in a relatively quick/painless process set up in advance for matchups, either by the official gametype distributor or one of the matchup members per request.

Spreadsheets are garbage.

Spreadsheets are garbage.

hZeUy.png

Hell, maybe even just PM your ideal loadout to Ramirez or monsterfracas or someone in charge of gametypes and let them sort it all for public viewing. Even if it doesn't end up getting used, we can aggregate common data to get a better feel for what people want in loadouts.

Nutter

Alright got a hold of Blood.

Do not have a final name but it will be me and blood, do not know what division we will end up being in? Northwest?

Free agent. Shoot me a pm if you need a teammate.
When does league play start? Hopefully a few weeks after launch

edit: im out didn't see it was doubles

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Senador and Kittens are uniting to form: TEAM KINADOR.

Name subject to change.

Ramirez

Currently setting at about 15 teams.

I'm cool with my Madden bros joining up, but I ask you, just like the Madden league, don't sign up if you're not going to follow through with it!

Ramirez

I would pay real money to hear the team audio during those matches.

Therms: Babyz first FPS

Luke: I'm not even in the room, I'm just moving my stick every once in a while, playing DotA2 instead, a man's game!

EazyB: I'm so good, if anything bad happens it's Rams fault.

repeatx1000

Top Bottom