• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Miracle

Oh man...Hyper is gonna FREAK when he gets back on.

But you know what? I'm a believer in miracles! In fact, I AM THE MIRACLE! We got the right guy! I BELIEVE!

Believe! Believe! Believe! Believe! Believe!

HOLY SHIT GUYS

it isn't even funny
it seriously isn't funny
this so fucking stupid at this point
this is so fucking stupid

this is me legitimately pissed off. WHAT THE FUCK

In reality, I'd be super annoyed too. Miss the end of the day and get lynched at the last minute? It's like being day-killed the first day or hit with an override.

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm not really impressed by how quickly people jumped on this bandwagon, with very little supporting evidence and no chance for Hyper to defend himself. I don't really see why people jumped on this one so quickly? If he's town, we lost a really active player here.

Sawneeks

Banned
I'm experiencing deja vu

image.php

I'm not really impressed by how quickly people jumped on this bandwagon, with very little supporting evidence and no chance for Hyper to defend himself. I don't really see why people jumped on this one so quickly? If he's town, we lost a really active player here.

I'm not

it didn't even have a sort of humor to it this time around

Miracle

He literally just said he was Bellatrix.

There was actually supporting evidence, it's just it ALL came about at the very last minute.

Gorlak

Banned
Well Crab also gave us information about you.

Don't be seduced by the Death Eaters Gorlak! Please!

Also question for Crab: How does a Death Eater in this game recruit?

ARE YOU SHITTING ME! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME AFTER THE DAY ENDED

SalvaPot

Its over. Her life was over. Before, when this happened before, it was different. She could feel in her veins, in her heart. Before she knew he was still alive. Somewhere, waiting for her. Everyone else believed that the Dark Lord was dead, but not her. No, she knew he was alive and planning... He was getting ready to conquer everything. With her.

But now... he was gone for real. She couldn't feel him in her heart. It was now empty, hollow. She felt sadness and desperation, but soon... another emotion filled her: Ire. She wanted to kill the stupid kids responsible for this. She stood up and, with a swift motion of the wand, a cape appeared around her neck. She stormed out of the building and flied in the direction of those responsible for her Dark Lord's demise...

"Oh, Bella..." he heard in her voice. It was him. How? "I am not dead yet... I will never be dead. Dead is meaningless to me" she stopped in her tracks. Was she imagining things? "The cup... is it safe?". She remembered.

Bella changed directions and soon enough she was at Gringotts, the bank for Wizard and Witches. She reached her personal vault and proceed to inspect it. There it was, just where she left it, the cup.

She picked it with shaking hands and, the very moment her fingers made contact with the cold metal, she could feel it. As tears dripped down her cheeks she could feel the burning cold of the one she loved.

"Hand it over" - she heard behind her.

She looked around to look at the person now talking to her. It was a young man with glasses... and a scar in his forehead. He had his wand pointed at her and green eyes reflecting the biggest of hatred. Bellatrix let out a laugh.

"You? You here? Oh, what a lovely surprise. What are you going to do with that..."-Bellatrix couldn't help but to smile, while trying to protect the cup- "kill me?"

The young man started yelling some words, but Bellatrix was as fast as him. Two flashes of light bounced with each other and into the relics and gold of the vault. Suddenly, all the items inside the vault started to duplicate again and again and again. Bellatrix was trapped in a sea of gold and jewels.

The boy tried to take the cup away from her, but she was not going to have that.

"I will kill you, Harry Potter, I will KILL YOU!"

With a final push, the cup was taken from her hand. She was getting deeper and deeper in the sea of her riches. The gold was hot and burning every inch of her body. Her consciousness was fading away, but her rabid hate for the kid was keeping her alive. She opened her mouth to launch a spell and get out of there, but instead a fistful of burning coins entered her mouth and burned her tongue and throat.

Then she hear it. A crashing sound, a chilling scream. She didn't knew why, but she knew she had failed... the cup, the only thing she could do to save her master, was just destroyed.

With the thought of her failure lingering her mind, she stopped breathing...

Hyperactivity, Bellatrix Lestrange, is dead

“Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright, and shiny, and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord. “
—Bellatrix Lestrange to Harry Potter.

Welcome to Hogwarts! Now, where to put you?

You are Bellatrix Lestrange

You consider yourself The Dark Lord's Right Hand, and as such you are extremely loyal to him.You wish with all your heart to reunite with the Dark Lord, Lord Voldemort, sadly, he has gone missing! Is he still alive? Only time will tell.

For now, he has given you something to take care of. What could it be? You use your most vicious attack, the Cruciatus curse, to make them reveal their secrets to you.

During the night, you can PM us the command CRUCIO:pLAYERNAME to torture a player and have them reveal their name to you.

In addition to your normal role, you can also do the Death Eaters kill every night. PM us the command KILL:pLAYERNAME to kill a player. Remember this kill is shared among all Death Eaters and only the last command we receive will be valid.

You are aligned with the Death Eaters, so be sure to communicate with them on the secret Death Eater Chat.

Your team members are: [Redacted]

You win when all Hogwarts aligned players have been eliminated.

The Hufflepuff Cup has been destroyed

Night 3 Begins
Remember me or nin will only receive commands until one hour before the deadline.

nin1000

Banned
fyi , the timer is wrong ! day start will more or less in 1 hour.
I am off to a christmas party from my work, so Salva will start the day.
10 minutes till i stop recieveing the night actions guys !

SalvaPot

Night 3 IS DONE, TIME TO WAKE UP

"Hmm, difficult. Yes... Very difficult. Its been a while since I have seen a mind as troubled and foggy as this one. I see anger, yes. And a fierce loyalty. Hmm... a primal instinct and a tenacity that is almost... yes..."

The Sorting Hat was pondering with all his might. He was supposed to select a house for this creature but it was proving to be quite a challenge. Then it hit him.

Someone from Hogwarts needed his help.

With a heavy CLUNK a big shiny sword fell to the floor. With a painful scream, his wearer threw him across the room and into the floor. The hat stood there, powerless, but still pondering "Hmm... I hope that sword can help"

He felt warm with this feelings, believing he had completed his task. The warmness did not stop and he began to wonder how proud can he be. Then the warmness turned to unbearable heat and he finally realized he was set on fire.

"Well, this sucks" said the hat, as he was engulfed in flames.

Sawneeks, the Sorting Hat, is dead.

SalvaPot said:
"Oh you may not think I'm pretty, but don't judge on what you see, I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me."
—The Sorting Hat.

You are The Sorting Hat.

Huh, you are hat. But not any hat, but a hat that can talk. Long ago you used to belong to one of the founders of Hogwarts, Godric Gryffindor, until he give you the task of sorting the new students of Hogwarts into one of the four Houses.

But today, your task is different. Each night you can put yourself into the head of a player, any player, and bestow upon them the Gryffindor Sword! For some reason you can give them to them as long as they are Hogwarts aligned players, it will fail otherwise.

Once a night, you can PM us the command BESTOW:pLAYERNAME to try to give the Sword of Gryffindor to a player. Only Hogwarts aligned players are going to be able to use them, even if they did not belong to the Gryffindor House. What does the sword do? Well that is for the person to receive it to figure out!

You are free to use BESTOW:pLAYERNAME Even then, you are not going to get a notification if the command worked or not, even if it is successful.

You are aligned with Hogwarts.

You win when all Death Eater aligned players have been eliminated.

The game thread can be found here.<-- link to the game thread

Please let me know how you mainly post. Via pc or mobile?

You can subscribe to the thread here.<- subscribe link

Please confirm that you received this message by posting in the game thread or replying to this message.

Good luck and have fun!

"Hello lovely people welcome to Potterwatch! A radio show where we love to talk about how much we hate Lord Valerie"

"Don't you mean Lord Valentine"

"I think you are grossly confused Weasel, its clearly Lord Vaseline."

"Well well, whoever his name is, River, I won't put it on my butt!".

Harry couldn't help but laugh at the comments. He tried to get closer to his magical radio to listen better. Its been a while since he had a chance to sit and relax for a bit. After weeks of planning and looking, he had finally made progress in the task that was given to him. He felt extremely tired, but the broken pieces of the Hufflepuff in his bag was a reminder that his mission was just started.

"Listeners, remember we have to be strong. We are at war and we need all of you to fight the evil wizards that menace our freedom. Now we are going to do a list of the people that disappeared this week, any effort to find them will be appreciate it. Let´s begin, Royal."

"Sure thing."

Harry listened to every single name of the people affected by this war and he felt responsible for each and every one of them "I will stop this" he thought to himself "I have to stop him"

"... Hannah Abbot. I think those are all we know for now, if our listener know of anyone else that might need our help, please let us know"

"What about George Weasley?"

"What do you mea-..?"

A loud sound almost blinded Harry. It was coming from the radio. A huge brawl was happening at the radio station and Harry could hear the screams and crashing coming from the radio speakers. He feared the worst.

Feeling powerless, all he could do was wait. Silence. He grabbed the radio with a heavy heart. Some interference. Then, the sound of a mic.

"We have one more person to add to the list. George Weasley. But don't worry, you guys will find it soon enough" a chilling laugh followed this remarks.

The radio crashed against the wall.

Miracle, George Weasley is dead.

SalvaPot said:
"The thing about growing up with Fred and George, is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
&#8212;Ginny Weasley on Fred and George

You are George Weasley.

A born prankster and inventor, George left Hogwarts prior to graduation to become a successful entrepreneur, alongside his twin brother, and opened the joke shop Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes at 93 Diagon Alley.

[Redacted] is your brother!

By using the command PRANK:pLAYERNAME and PLAYERNAME you can swap two players of your choices, but since you can't communicate, only the most recent command will work!

You are aligned with Hogwarts.

You win when all Death Eater aligned players have been eliminated.

The game thread can be found here.<-- link to the game thread

Please let me know how you mainly post. Via pc or mobile?

You can subscribe to the thread here.<- subscribe link

Please confirm that you received this message by posting in the game thread or replying to this message.

Good luck and have fun!

Our list of Players:
Players:
01 [m] Retroid - New
02 [m] MagnumBoy20xx - New
03 [m] Kawl_USC - New
04 [m] Rynam - New
05 [m] TheExodu5 - New
06 [f] Swamped
07 [m] Arkos
08 [f] bananaspaceprincess
09 [m] TheWorthyEdge
10 [m] Gorlak
11 [m] Hyperactivity
12 [m] Flame_AC
13 [-] Enker
14 [m] TheAwesomePossum
15 [m] Burbeting
16 [m] Matt Attack
17 [m] Rats Off To Ya
18 [m] Crab
19 [m] kingkitty
20 [m] Blargonaut
21 [m] Kalor
22 [m] TheGoddamn
23 [m] Lord of Castamere
24 [m] Christina Mackenzie
25 [m] Lone_Prodigy
26 [m] roytheone
27 [m] Zippedpinhead was replaced by Miracle
28 [f] Sawneeks

Day 4 begins

22 players left, Majority will be reached with 12 players.

Top Bottom