• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

I threw Dobbys body in a dumpster behind Taco Bell.

I'm actually Jk Rowling. Netural alligned destiny unwinder.

No wait, Barty Crouch Jr single use override Terrorist.

No, Tonks alignment role Switcher. Every night a new action, every night a new alignment.

nin1000

Banned
He was so happy to see him burn , but then he saw that he was burning aswell.
It sure smelled good though..
Roytheone,Lucius Malfoy is dead
The Diary was destroyed

"Now, now Draco. Play nicely. Mr. Potter! Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. (tugs Harry toward him)Forgive me... (examines Harry's scar) Your scar is legend. As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you."
“Voldemort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murderer.”
“You must be very brave to mention his name. Or very foolish..."
—Lucius meets Harry in Flourish and Blotts

Welcome to Hogwarts! Now, where to put you?

You are Lucius Malfoy.

You are the Head of an ancient, influential and rich family, the Malfoys. As tradition, you have an affinity to the Dark Arts, and during the time Lord Voldemort was powerful you used to be in his closest circle. But when he lost his power, you had to deny any connection to him. As such you were able to keep your important position in the Ministry of Magic.

During the day, at any time and as many times as you want, you can use the command INFLUENCE:pLAYERNAME to have a player, any player you want, to be lynched, regardless of how many votes they have on them, ending the day. But there is a catch, it will ONLY work if Lord Voldemort is leading in votes. If he is not, nothing will happen. How would you know Lord Voldemort is leading in votes? Well, you can't know. Be sure to highlight the command or it won't work.

In addition to your normal role, you can also do the Death Eaters kill every night. PM us the command KILL:pLAYERNAME to kill a player. Remember this kill is shared among all Death Eaters and only the last command we receive will be valid.

You are aligned with the Death Eaters, so be sure to communicate with them on the secret Death Eater Chat.

You win when all Hogwarts aligned players have been eliminated.

game continues

9 players left, majority will be reached with 5 votes

Gorlak

Banned
That's four right there, meaning all we have to do is Lynch scum and we win...if there are no more curve balls at least.

You see, that's why assuming anything is very dangerous.

Kingkitty - Voldemort
Hyperactivity - Bellatrix
Flatearthpandas - Pettigrew
TheExodu5 - Nagini
Roytheone - L.Malfoy

BSP, where are you? :( Can anyone think of another death eater? How about another secret faction?

Kingkitty - Voldemort
TheExodu5 - Nagini
Roytheone - L.Malfoy
LordofCastamere -D. Malfoy
??? - Dementor
??? - Antonin Dolohov
???- Yaxly
??? - Fenrir Greyback
???- Jugson

BSP, where are you? :( Can anyone think of another death eater? How about another secret faction?

Ftfy

Gg we have majority.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member

Kingkitty - Voldemort
TheExodu5 - Nagini
Roytheone - L.Malfoy

BSP is dead. We're you asking for someone else?

Ftfy

Gg we have majority.

Are you claiming scum? Because that's what this post feels like.

Enker

Oh, and that confirms my suspicions about where the diary was as I didn’t have it. Good to know even if it’s irrelevant after KingKitty.

roytheone

article-0-1689A4E1000005DC-326_634x417.jpg

That was a really awesome snow owl picture, damn blocked sites :mad:

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, I'm pretty happy to concede at this point - we'll just say town and Gorlak won, there's very little point taking the time to play this one out in full.

Congratulations, town.

I wasn't expecting such a bloodbath.

So are we lynching Crab today? He looks even more suspicious in light of the fact that Kawl was definitely a Horcrux detector, and with 3 more scum down, the momentum is definitely in our favor.

Lol. Was me saying I'm Draco not clear enough?
“Enemies of the Heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudbloods!”
—Draco Malfoy.

You are Draco Malfoy.

You are a young student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and as such you are a proud member of Slytherin. You are also the youngest member of the Malfoy family and your parents are guiding you in the knowledge of the Dark Arts.

You have been working a lot on a secret project: Fixing the Disappearing Wardrobe. You have been successful and you are going to be able to switch two players, but be careful, because you can only do this ONE time in the whole game. Only once. PM us the Command TRANSPORT:pLAYERNAME1/PLAYERNAME2 to swap two players, and all commands that would affect one of the players would affect the other.

Also, you are aligned with the Death Eaters, but if you are inspected you are going to show as Hogwarts aligned. Be sure to communicate with them on the secret Death Eater Chat.

Your team members are: Blargonaut, Flame_ac, Enker, Mattattack, Lord of Castamere, Gorlak, Sorian, Raindoc, and Nin1000. You have another member, Lord Voldemort, but you're team has to find him first.

Games over we win pack it up and go home.

roytheone

Honestly, I'm pretty happy to concede at this point - we'll just say town and Gorlak won, there's very little point taking the time to play this one out in full.

Congratulations, town.

Nin just went to bed though.... So I guess you guys have fun together for a couple of hours?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
I mourn her meaningless death... she delivered scum on the spot and you all lynched her heartlessly.

He's fucking with us. He neither town nor scum. He's the boy who made all the wrong choices.

To be fair, I voted for pandas.

Congratulations, town.

GG to you as well. Let's rap this up.

vote: Crab

What just happened.

I'm glad to see someone had a freaking override and used it on scum. I think?

Oh I forgot about the diary. So, still the locket left.

VOTE: Crab

If this ends the game, then kudos to Crab for surviving so long after being caught red-handed.

(But honestly considering Kawl's role PM is basically Crab's we should've lynched him a long time ago.)

Umm, about roy's role. Conceivably if FEP discovered Voldemort, then scum could pile on him early in the day and then Influence-kill everyone else?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
wtf

not like this guys.

Don't worry, nin should include you as winning because you would have if we'd bothered to play out the remaining days. Congratulations, you did pretty well!

nin1000

Banned
GAME ENDS TOWN HAS WON THE GAME!

Christina Mackenzie,Hermione Granger has won
“You know, I think I will take Hogwarts, A History. Even if we’re not going back there, I don’t think I’d feel right if I didn’t have it with –”
“Listen!” said Harry again.
“No, Harry, you listen,” said Hermione. “We’re coming with you. That was decided months ago – years, really.”
—A conversation between Hermione and Harry.

You are Hermione Granger .

You are considered the greatest witch of your generation and are a close friend to Harry and Ron. Born from muggle parents, you attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and love to study.

Dumbledore gave you and your friends Ron and Hermione the mission to find the horcruxes. They are fragments of Lord Voldemort's Soul. You and your allies have to find all of them if you wish to get rid of Voldemort once and for all… or you could just lynch him. No one knows what could happen if you find Voldemort, so be careful! Only you, Harry, Ron and Dumbledore know about the existence of the horcruxes, so be careful who you trust. All you can do is prepare yourself as much as possible reading all the books you brought with yourself.

Once a night, you can PM us the command STUDY to receive a role description at random but not the player who has it.

You are aligned with Hogwarts.

You win when all Death Eater aligned players have been eliminated.
You also win if all Horcruxes and Voldemort are destroyed.

Magnumboy20xx, Neville Longbottom has won

"Lord Voldemort: "You show spirit and bravery, and you come of noble stock. You will make a very valuable Death Eater. We need your kind, Neville Longbottom."
Neville: "I'll join you when hell freezes over! Dumbledore's Army!"
— Neville rejects Voldemort's offer to join him

You are Neville Longbottom

When he was younger, Neville was clumsy, forgetful, shy, and many considered him ill-suited for Gryffindor house because he seemed timid. However, Neville proved that the Sorting Hat had seen the bravery beneath his insecurity, as he stood up to his only friends as a first-year and later became one of the D.A.’s most courageous members.

You have the power to VOTE! Once per Day you can use the command VOTE:pLAYERNAME to vote against another player.

Enker,Ginny Weasley has won

George Weasley: "Yeah, size is no guarantee of power. Look at Ginny."
Harry Potter: "What d'you mean?"
George Weasley: "You've never been on the receiving end of one of her Bat-Bogey Hexes, have you?"
— George regarding his sister's impressive Bat-Bogey Hex

You are Ginevra “Ginny” Weasley.

A forceful, independent girl who often knows her own mind. She has an energetic, lively personality and are aswell a very talented and powerful witch. At the age of fourteen she was able to conjure a corporeal Patronus — a very advanced piece of magic and proof that she possessed superior magical ability.

Because of your advanced magical abilities you can use the command STUPIFY: PLAYERNAME once per night in order to make another player speak without using vowels the following day.

Matt Attack, Dean Thomas has won

”We’re fighting, aren’t we? The message said Harry was back, and we were going to fight! I’ll have to get a wand, though […]”
---Dean before the Battle of Hogwards

You are Dean Thomas

He is brave and loyal. He was eager to participate in the defence of his school against Death Eaters, despite not even having a wand, and never lost his faith in Harry Potter, believing him when he claimed that Lord Voldemort had returned. He had faith that Harry would eventually defeat the Dark Lord.

You have the power to VOTE! Once per Day you can use the command VOTE:pLAYERNAME to vote against another player.

Lone_prodigy,SIRIUS BLACK has won

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
—Sirius Black

You are Sirius Black.

Sirius became the first known person to ever escape from the wizard prison of Azkaban. After several trying years in Azkaban, he regained enough strength to transform into his Animagus form. Since Dementors have difficulty sensing the less complex emotions of animals, he was able to remain relatively unaffected as a dog.

Every night you chose to transform into your Animagus form! This makes you unkillable at night! Use the command TRANSFORM to do so.

You can't transform on consecutive nights, so be careful.

However, since you escaped Azkaban and are wanted by the Department of Magical Law Enforcement you show up as a Death Eater if investigated!

Gorlak ,Dolores Umbridge has won the game

"Not with your quill, you're going to be using a rather special one of mine. Now I want you to write, I must not tell lies."
"How many times?"- Harry said.
"Well, let's just say, as long as it takes for the message to — sink in."
—Dolores Umbridge making Harry use a Blood Quill.

You are Dolores Umbridge.

You are a bureaucrat who served as Senior Undersecretary to the Minister for Magic, and also served as a Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, at least for a while. Nowadays all you really enjoy doing is maintaining order. You will not tolerate bad behaviour and will punish anyone vile enough to dare get in your way.

During the night, you can PM us the command PUNISH:pLAYERNAME to have that player write the phrase “I must not tell lies”, giving them a nasty scar in his hand. This will keep them busy all night, effectively blocking any action they could have made.

Just be careful, some people will not take lightly the punishment and might punish you back, what exactly does this mean? Only time will tell.

You win if you successfully PUNISH all players still alive.

You are aligned with yourself. If investigated, you will show aligned with Ministry of Magic.

Crab the Dementor lost the game

“You can exist without your soul, you know, as long as your brain and heart are still working. But you’ll have no sense of self anymore, no memory, no . . . anything. There’s no chance at all of recovery. You’ll just — exist. As an empty shell. And your soul is gone forever . . . lost.”
—.

You are a Dementor.

You are a terrifying creature of the night. As a Dementor, you feed on the good memories of your victims, stripping them of all happiness, until all that remains of them is an empty shell. You suck them dry.

Each night, you can PM us the command SUCK: PLAYERNAME to attack a player and render them unable to do their command, that is, to block their role.

In addition to your normal role, you can also do the Death Eaters kill every night. PM us the command KILL:pLAYERNAME to kill a player. Remember this kill is shared among all Death Eaters and only the last command we receive will be valid.

You are aligned with the Death Eaters, so be sure to communicate with them on the secret Death Eater Chat.

Your team members are: Hyperactivity, Arkos, roytheone, TheExodu5, Lord of Castamere and Crab. You have another member, Lord Voldemort, but your team has to find him first.

Lord of Castamere, Draco Malfoy lost the game

“Enemies of the Heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudbloods!”
—Draco Malfoy.

You are Draco Malfoy.

You are a young student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and as such you are a proud member of Slytherin. You are also the youngest member of the Malfoy family and your parents are guiding you in the knowledge of the Dark Arts.

You have been working a lot on a secret project: Fixing the Disappearing Wardrobe. You have been successful and you are going to be able to switch two players, but be careful, because you can only do this ONE time in the whole game. Only once. PM us the Command TRANSPORT:pLAYERNAME1/PLAYERNAME2 to swap two players, and all commands that would affect one of the players would affect the other.

Also, you are aligned with the Death Eaters, but if you are inspected you are going to show as Hogwarts aligned. Be sure to communicate with them on the secret Death Eater Chat.

Your team members are: Hyperactivity, Arkos, roytheone, TheExodu5, Lord of Castamere and Crab. You have another member, Lord Voldemort, but your team has to find him first.

thoughts on this mess will be shared tomorrow, hedaing to bed now. I am DONE :D

Scum played a truly awesome game ! Lets give crab and the other players a round of applause
MnhGdhA.gif

Do-more-about-climate-change-Another-standing-ovation.gif

200_s.gif

Thanks for playing and have a good night.

Please feel free to leave all the critique the game deserves in this thread.

Top Bottom