• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone received the replacement Okami box art?

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Woo hoo mine just came today! I don't have a Wii anymore, but hey I've got these nice pieces of art now. :lol

I ironically got mine the same day this thread was made. I meant to post sooner, but forgot.

They sent the multiple styles in one package also.

Zoc

I put my name on the website ages ago, even though I didn't own Okami Wii, because I knew someday I would. That day is today, and I don't have the replacement cover. Although actually, the IGN logo doesn't bug me as much as the big red circle, and even that isn't the end of the world.

botticus

VeritasVierge said:
Finally got mine yesterday in the mail. Why are they taking so long?
First class mail from California. Unless you're referring to the months-long delay before mailing, which is anyone's guess.

I got mine on Saturday in Ohio. My wife wants to frame them, so I might not be using them as replacement covers.

LiK

i'm in MA and i never got mine. o well :(

botticus said:
I got mine on Saturday in Ohio. My wife wants to frame them, so I might not be using them as replacement covers.

WOW, your wife rules. and she has good taste ;)

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Good to hear that they're still coming in, then. Hope is not all lost, yet.
I still think these covers are a myth, however, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Please don't let me down, Capcom, I bought your crappy game twice!

botticus said:
First class mail from California. Unless you're referring to the months-long delay before mailing, which is anyone's guess.

I'm currently in GA and made 2 orders the first day because I bought 2 copies. Both came in at the same time. My sis in MA said hers didn't arrive yet.

Princess Skittles said:
So which replacement is everybody using? I'm using the pink one.
I got 2 copies of each but I think I'll be using the pink one myself. I like the design of it more but prefer the color of the green one.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Got mine yesterday. :D Reminded me I actually should start on the second dungeon. :lol

Edit- Yeah I got both, I might use the "normal" one or pink one.

KevinCow

Banned
God dammit. I just got mine today. Unfortunately, it decided to rain for the first time in like a month today, and my mailbox has a leak in it, so they were completely ruined before I even got to them.

discohiro

Just saw this thread for the first time tonight, and coincidentally, my Okami box art came in the mail this afternoon. Crazy!

KevinCow said:
God dammit. I just got mine today. Unfortunately, it decided to rain for the first time in like a month today, and my mailbox has a leak in it, so they were completely ruined before I even got to them.

GAME OVER YEAAAAAAH!

Top Bottom