• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatoful Boyfriend coming to the PS4 and Vita on July 21st with new content

devolverh1kvi.png

Mr Moose

No Hatoful Boyfriend until tomorrow? WTF! They said the 21st! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Cowie

I walked by the ps4 display in Target, spotted a brief ad for this game on it and promptly lost my shit.

I legitimately would never expected to have seen Hatoful Boyfriend in any way, shape, or form in Target.

The online store says the Vita version is 4GB, but obviously that's not true. How big is it really?

1.9GB on Vita, still pretty big. Is this fully voiced or something?

Mr Moose

Has the EU store change their update yet? I know they planned to move to Tuesday also, just dont know if it has went into effect

No clue, it was said to be out today though on the EU blog :( I was looking forward to playing it today, I even bought beer :'(

The teams at developer Mediatonic and publisher Devolver Digital are thrilled to announce that our remake of Hato Moa’s incomparable Hatoful Boyfriend will launch on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on 21st July!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/07/10/hatoful-boyfriend-hatches-on-ps4-and-ps-vita-this-month/

Top Bottom