• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd coming to the west!

Mr-Joker

Banned
Hmm well this is interesting, I might pick it up when I get a Vita as I might be getting one in May.

Can we have Yakuza 5 & Restoration now & HD Collection now?

Thanks based SEGA.

No instead here enjoy more Miku and Sonic crap, while we figure out how to turn our IP into free to play mobile games.

Sega makes me sad now. ;_;

L~A

For some reason i thought it was already known lol, anyway good news, especially the packaged version for Vita.
Imo it was not a good move to announce it just few days after the release of the first one though.

Maybe you're thinking about Danganronpa 2?

Astarte

I'm laughing that this was announced on the day I paid off my PS3 and Vita imports. Oh well, it's not like I was not going to get the imports because of this announcement... but quadruple dipping is very likely.

I'm so glad p-a is slow as shit; I had enough time to cancel my preorder and high five them.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really glad they announced this the same day as the import release. I wanted to hold off for a Western release to support it here, but if they waited too long I would probably cave and import it. I'll be buying two Vita copies and a PS3 copy. Thanks, Sega!

Sirenja

Banned
This is so amazing - I never thought that Miku Games would come to the west ever!
Will double dip for sure :D

Next: Live concerts and 3ds games please!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
HkMg62N.gif

KQ5PnAd.gif

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

matmanx1

Excellent news and a BIG thank-you to SEGA for doing both versions at the same time! I sort of expected we would get the second one after the reception to the first game but I am very happy to see that expectation confirmed today. Go us!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Doesn't matter, will still import (though i'll obviously buy both ps3 and vita versions when it comes stateside :D)

MSMrRound

?
I'm saying that on Vita PDf was released just 2 weeks ago, announcing now the localization of the sequel was not a good idea imo.

Why not?

I finally caved in and brought Danganronpa because of NISA announcing Danganronpa 2 later this year. Someone might decide to support SEGA because of it, no?

Meanwhile...here I am waiting for Aaron and the rest at SEGA to show Valkyria Chronicles and the CANVAS engine some love...

Sitrus

And I just payed for it on amiami xD Still, it's great that it's coming over. 2014 is the year of the Vita indeed.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Why not?

I finally caved in and brought Danganronpa because of NISA announcing Danganronpa 2 later this year. Someone might decide to support SEGA because of it, no?

Meanwhile...here I am waiting for Aaron and the rest at SEGA to show Valkyria Chronicles and the CANVAS engine some love...

DR2 has different story and characters from DR1, PDF2 is basically PDF with more songs, one could decide to wait for PDF2 instead of buying PDf now.

Yeah, this is fucking awesome. I impulse bought the first while drunk the other day, and i expected a simple time waster, but i got a downright fantastic rhythm game. Easily one of the most surprising purchases I've made in a while.

TheChaos0

Japanese
preorder cancelled.

That's good news, I rather support the Western release and have an eaay access to Japanese DlC... Now when is it coming to Europe? :)

Marche90

YES YES YES YES YES!!

*M.Bisonyesgif*

Now waiting patiently for it....and for my copy of F PS3 to ship lol, I just bought it last week, and what a great timing that was.

nampad

Not interested in the series myself but good to see that the Vita does get the localization and even a retail release.

Yasumi

Banned
DR2 has different story and characters from DR1, PDF2 is basically PDF with more songs, one could decide to wait for PDF2 instead of buying PDf now.
They have completely different song lists. That's kind of the thing that sets apart rhythm game iterations.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Yay for increased life of the Internationally released Rhythm Game!

tumblr_msqarfp8W21r0lwogo3_250.gif

I've quite been enjoying Diva f on Vita, even though the Extreme difficulty songs just kinda make me (O.O!!! ) (T_T) upon looking at them. Plenty of time to improve before this iteration reaches the US.

Vita Physical is great news, too. Always love it when I DON'T have to take up precious memory space on a game... though the blazing quick retries are very nice. Do these games perform better as Digital releases on Vita, or are they the same either way?

Clov

I knew they'd bring it over! Wasn't expecting physical for Vita though. I'll be in day one for a Vita copy!

Top Bottom