• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you seen an actual PS5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread could burn.. It's a question some of you take things so personal like you gave birth to Sony or something lol.

It will burn and plenty of people are going to look silly once the hardware is shown again. If anyone gets upset it's there fault for provoking the situation.

In just going to sit back and enjoy the entertainment this thread will provide me in the near future.

Thank you for that.

anothertech

OP, it doesn’t excist. Only DualSense is ready for launch.
200_d.gif

It will burn and plenty of people are going to look silly once the hardware is shown again. If anyone gets upset it's there fault for provoking the situation.

In just going to sit back and enjoy the entertainment this thread will provide me in the near future.

Thank you for that.
How is asking a question silly. I don't understand? Its a valid question that no one in this thread has answered.

Regardless words are words.. Show some video show some real non rendered pics and then I'll shut the fuck up. Until then the question remains.

He said PlayStation 5 not PlayStation 5 dev kit. They look very different from each other so there's no room for confusion.

EKoVqizXYAA5tOt-b072.jpg

That's the developer kit.

playstation-5-price-leak-feature.jpg

That's the PlayStation 5.

Don't worry I will post every single proof that the hardware exists in your thread. Everything from the teardown to unboxings will go into this thread. Heck if people take pictures of models on display they will go into this thread.

Vroadstar

My mistake I thought the developer was saying that he was running it off an actual PS5. Didn't know it was a journalist. That's my mistake.

No worries, the OP knows it. Next up he will ask when videos are shown, he will just move goal post to it should be in the players hands to believe. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Let me put it this way.

This journalist is making the claim that he saw Kena running on an actual PS5.

You can either say he's telling the truth or call him a liar.

It's your choice.
DF and Austin Evans claimed to have held a XSX. I believe them because I saw it. The PS5 hands on shouldn't be an article of faith this isn't a religion.

Let me put it this way.

This journalist is making the claim that he saw Kena running on an actual PS5.

You can either say he's telling the truth or call him a liar.

It's your choice.
The point is we have no idea what the hell he saw no pics or video from him equals no proof. All journalist tell the truth? yep that sounds about right. No not really.

Also twitch tweeted it.

Could be nothing but I thought it was appropriate to put it here for speculation purposes.

Debunked: Guess who?

Last edited:

MayauMiao

Where are the tear down or build up videos for PS5? Where are youtubers hands on impressions with the actual hardware, how come there aren't any demo units in the wild. Do any of you not think this is strange soooooo close to launch?

To that I would like to ask you, have you seen a Xbox Series X trailer/gameplay that was captured from an actual Xbox Series X?

MrFunSocks

Banned
To that I would like to ask you, have you seen a Xbox Series X trailer/gameplay that was captured from an actual Xbox Series X?
Have you got one you can prove was captured from an actual PS5? Not just because whoever made the trailer overlayed some text on it, actually prove it.

btw I'm pointing out how ridiculous this whole argument is. Anyone seriously concerned about not seeing a PS5 or a trailer that says captured from a Series X is just being dumb.

Last edited:

reinking

Gold Member
Have you got one you can prove was captured from an actual PS5? Not just because whoever made the trailer overlayed some text on it, actually prove it.

btw I'm pointing out how ridiculous this whole argument is. Anyone seriously concerned about not seeing a PS5 or a trailer that says captured from a Series X is just being dumb.
...on purpose.

How do you know the hardware inside the XSX is real? We didn't even see them turn it on and play games with it.

See how stupid that sounds?

Gears 5 4k 120 running better than current PC settings from Digital Foundry. to mention one.

Minecraft with RT on Series X

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
How do you know the hardware inside the XSX is real? We didn't even see them turn it on and play games with it.

See how stupid that sounds?
Read my edit.

I took this thread as having a go at all the concern about not seeing games running on the Series x, at least I hope it is.

Also shock horror, it wasn’t a ps5, just as most of us said purely based on the dimensions looking all wrong.

Last edited:
Read my edit.

I took this thread as having a go at all the concern about not seeing games running on the Series x, at least I hope it is.

Also shock horror, it wasn’t a ps5, just as most of us said purely based on the dimensions looking all wrong.

I'm sure the XSX will release at some point just like the PS5 will. But you have to question why they don't use the captured on Xbox Series X tag more often and you also have to question why Sony didn't show us all of the hardware yet.

However with that said both hardware does exist and both will be able to play games on them.

GHG

Gold Member
So what's the issue with next gen games then?

giphy.gif

Nvidia puts out footage within a day of announcing their new hardware, meanwhile these guys are ok with still being in the mud feeding off scraps of last gen Gears footage and minecraft despite the console being revealed almost a year ago.

You hate to see it.

Says the xfan doubling down on a FUD thread. yikes!
If this is a FUD thread I'd imagine you'd say the same about all the 'XSX has no games running on it' threads too right? At the end of the day if XSX is in doubt with the many hands on impressions and teardowns the PS5 must be a figment of my imagination.

MrFunSocks

Banned
I'm sure the XSX will release at some point just like the PS5 will. But you have to question why they don't use the captured on Xbox Series X tag more often and you also have to question why Sony didn't show us all of the hardware yet.

However with that said both hardware does exist and both will be able to play games on them.
I don’t question it at all because it is irrelevant. We’re 2 months from release, they exist and work. Who cares what text they add in to trailers when that isn’t even proof that the trailer is what it says it is. It’s all concern trolling.

Devs have their games releasing for Series X soon. They would be complaining left right and centre if the consoles didn’t work. They’d be canceling and/or delaying games all over the place. They’re not. What does that tell us?

Last edited:

Vroadstar

If this is a FUD thread I'd imagine you'd say the same about all the 'XSX has no games running on it' threads too right? At the end of the day if XSX is in doubt with the many hands on impressions and teardowns the PS5 must be a figment of my imagination.

Only a dumbass will believe that XSX will have no games running on it this close to launch, but at the same time, the same dumbass also believe and defend a thread that PS5 hardware doesn't exist this close to launch as well. End of the day, one thing is sure, dumbasses do exist and you don't have to look too far and certainly no need to imagine. :messenger_winking:

Only a dumbass will believe that XSX will have no games running on it this close to launch, but at the same time, the same dumbass also believe and defend a thread that PS5 hardware doesn't exist this close to launch as well. End of the day, one thing is sure, dumbasses do exist and you don't have to look too far and certainly no need to imagine. :messenger_winking:
So many internet tough guys out there hurling names to defend their toy of choice. Fight on soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom