• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HAZE impressions & media thread

sp0rsk said:
Why was this thread created?

When is this game coming out?

It was originally created for GDC, I think. I updated the OP for some time, but it hasn't been terribly active for a while. But since every damned Haze thread since has turned to troll shit, maybe it still serves a purpose for collected information. *shrug*

Raistlin

Just watched that interview video ... 0_o

Wow, the game sounds amazing. Tons of innovations.

Looks pretty good too. The jungle had some framerate and pop-in issues, but damn ... it looks pretty incredible.

Zipa Tony

Banned
five.JPG

Well, I guess if you're going to go out, go out in a blaze of...whatever the hell this is...it's not glory though, that's for sure.

Secks4Food said:
Well, I guess if you're going to go out, go out in a blaze of...whatever the hell this is...it's not glory though, that's for sure.
Nope no glory here, going postal on GAF isn´t really causing any major headlines.

Salazar

Wollan said:
A junior member went amok and started bumping threads before he was banned.

Isn't 'amok' Malay or something for a murderous frenzy started with the intention of being killed ? Excellent word.

I got my tag for a series of Haze-hating comments, including:

"I seriously consider my experience with Haze to be one of the worst experiences with a commercial game since Knife Edge on the N64."

I'd rather quote myself than see grown people talk about Haze.

A bad game does harm to the world. Friends don't let friends play Haze.

n1n9tean

Banned
Wolves Evolve said:
I got my tag for a series of Haze-hating comments, including:

I'd rather quote myself than see grown people talk about Haze.

A bad game does harm to the world. Friends don't let friends play Haze.
Maybe they fixed it. You haven't played the latest build.

nib95

Banned
IGN had very positive impressions of the game. It's by Free Radical, at the very least it's going to be fun. 4 player co-op is win as well. It's going to be better than your Army of two's, Timeshift's etc.

andycapps

sneaky77 said:
I tend not to read too much into previews anymore.. they always seem positive in 90% of the cases

They have to be, they're playing an unfinished version of the game and guessing that the issues they have with it will be fixed or not fixed prior to the game being released.

Davidion

nib95 said:
IGN had very positive impressions of the game. It's by Free Radical, at the very least it's going to be fun. 4 player co-op is win as well. It's going to be better than your Army of two's, Timeshift's etc.

For their sake, they had better hope so.

Shinblade

Banned
PhatSaqs said:
Dont see why anyone would doubt that.

correct.

It's and improvement but not mind blowing... still nice to see that the delay was put to good use....

it was looking a bit... well... shit last year.

Jim

If you click on the IGN screens on the site, they link to the bigger ones. They look less "bullshotty" at closer to native resolution as compared to these posted above.

Top Bottom