• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone EU Tournament #1 | Tournament over, congratulations ViviOggi

Rapstah

Alright I have decided to go with Mage, Paladin and Druid.

Bnet tag: Furio#2575

Cool, added. The brackets should go up later today.

Edit: I updated the OP secretly, but won't ask for the thread name to be changed until after midnight so we don't have people playing before the week starts. Just to be fair.

TheChaos0

Playing against the GM, eh? Bring it on! I'm generally available from 9pm BST, or a bit earlier. Let me know when the best time for you is.

Rapstah

The first round has started. I've asked for a moderator to change the name of the thread, but I've never done it before so if it doesn't change until tomorrow it's because I'm stupid and asked the wrong person in the wrong way.

You're free to start playing your matches now, though, obviously. TheChaos0, we'll agree to something tomorrow. I'm available mostly evenings. It's okay to organise your matches in this thread too, although I only mention PMs and B.net chat in the OP. I mean, hell, you're allowed to organise your matches over Facebook chat or a snuggle in real life if you want to too, everything's a suggestion as long as you can decide on a time.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Added phaelf#2405 to my friends list!

Not gonna have fun against face hunter and mech mage :/

fanboi

Banned

Incoming

p1dSL.jpg

Brakara

Just tech against them and laugh all the way to the next round. Of course, now that he knows you're teching against him, he'll play mid-range hunter and freeze mage. Or will he?

The mind games begins.

phaelf2

Neo Member
Just tech against them and laugh all the way to the next round. Of course, now that he knows you're teching against him, he'll play mid-range hunter and freeze mage. Or will he?

The mind games begins.

He forgot the priest, which is also a aggro mech deck. We should be done in 10 minutes

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
He forgot the priest, which is also a aggro mech deck. We should be done in 10 minutes
Haha fuuuuuuck!!

This tournament is going to be good

i dont get this rule:

When your series starts, both players should whisper what classes they are using to the other player. This information will also be in this thread, but it’s a nice harmless reminder. You shouldn’t specify what types of decks they are. For example, “Hunter, Warrior, Paladin” is fine, but “Face Hunter, Control Warrior, Hobgoblin Paladin” is too much information. Keep in mind that you don’t tell the other player what deck you’re going to use in the next match.

can someone explain?
seems to me, the player who does that first has an disadvantage

Rapstah

i dont get this rule:

can someone explain?
seems to me, the player who does that first has an disadvantage

Why? You can't change classes. I would always whisper "Hunter, Warrior, Priest" because I'm locked to those three classes for the entire tournament. I don't have to actually use them in that order.

Majine

Banned
Why? You can't change classes. I would always whisper "Hunter, Warrior, Priest" because I'm locked to those three classes for the entire tournament. I don't have to actually use them in that order.

So you whisper your three classes but they are not necessarily in that order?

Yeah, it's just a reminder. The same info is, after all, in the OP.

that was the thing that confused me.

so i won my first game against fanboi. we had a spectacular priest vs warrior match with thoughtstolen AND mindcontroled yseras both on board at the same time. Alex saved my ass.

score was 3:2 for me.

GG @ fanboi, was really fun!

fanboi

Banned
that was the thing that confused me.

so i won my first game against fanboi. we had a spectacular priest vs warrior match with thoughtstolen AND mindcontroled yseras both on board at the same time. Alex saved my ass.

That was insane... much fun!

Rapstah

Cool! I'll add it to the brackets.

Drawn against Oggi? FML.

I can play any day from 7PM BST, or around 5PM BST on Wednesday. MIght be changing PCs this week so the earlier the better in case of mishaps.

Yoshichan

Sorry phaelf2! Same time, today?

Yoshichan

I will lose 5-0

And that's not even possible

Brakara

Reporting in as I beat Dragner 3-1. All wins were against his druid, while his mage crushed (literally) my mage.

Dragner

Reporting in as I beat Dragner 3-1. All wins were against his druid, while his mage crushed (literally) my mage.

Yeah good beats, My druid didnt want to give me the unfair hand even once, turn 5 and 6 wild grows are not that amazing.

Top Bottom