• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers |OT| Everybody Fights, Nobody Quits.

JPLMD

Been following this game for awhile. Watching a couple recent gameplay vids really makes me excited to try it out. Looking forward to playing it tomorrow.

OneUh8

This is going to be great. Got a few friends getting it as well. Hope to get it downloaded remotely tomorrow while at work. Been looking forward to this game for a long while.

Leynos

Hmm, the game looks fun enough, but $20 is more than I'm willing to pay for a game with DRM. Maybe if it goes on sale for PS+? And I want to see how it performs on the Vita.

Gusto

Is this game crushingly difficult? I heard something to that effect.

Oh f*ck yes, was playing with a dev this past weekend and was like WTF. The son of a b*tch was playing on a most brutal stage BY HIM SELF... It's so rewarding when you actually get through and extract from a planet.

stryke

Cross-buy, cross-save and cross-play I believe.

GameSpot and Game Informer videos are great. Looking forward to playing this.

Loved this moment

igAoumumvP3tX.gif

Hmm, the game looks fun enough, but $20 is more than I'm willing to pay for a game with DRM. Maybe if it goes on sale for PS+? And I want to see how it performs on the Vita.
Good news! It has a day one sale price for ps+ users.
And look on the first page for a video on the vita version. From the vita lounge.

I'll be picking it up myself.

Lemondish

So I recognize the quote in the OT title, but what do we know about the story? Some of the comments from the devs seemed to give me a real starship troopers vibe when it comes to the storyline. I would honestly love that.

In any case, I'm picking this thing up day one. I've been waiting on this one for quite some time. Looks fabulous.

Abylim

Is it entirely co op? Like, I can play through the story or whatever with my girlfriend?
Or is it a separate affair?

Lemondish

will definitely get this...
when its part of PS+

This is the worst part of PS+, to be honest. I can't believe how many people absolutely fell in love with Transistor but stayed away from it for silly reasons when they could have actually supported the developer.

Not that people have to. I just think it's sad that we're all so inclined to wait for it to be free when it seems so counter-intuitive to what we want as gamers. We love new IPs, but we hate supporting them. We're an odd bunch.

LeonSPBR

Is there any reviews for this game???
I enjoyed the videos that you guys posted but I would prefer to read a review before dropping 17 bucks on it.

There's a live Screwattack stream going on right now on YouTube. Wish the dude on the left would stop fucking screaming though, very annoying.

petghost

Banned
im not getting these destiny comparisons...is it the armor? that shit definitely looks like it could be in destiny but the games themselves seem incredibly different.

Top Bottom