• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers |OT| Everybody Fights, Nobody Quits.

Subxero

So I bought it and got the confirmation email but when I select it in my library it takes me to the screen to buy it again.

Any ideas?

EDIT: It just flashed and changed over. It's downloading 3.04gb. The icon on the dash shows a lock where the blue disc icon usually is.
I had this happen with minecraft too.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How are the controls? Traditional twin stick where moving the right stick automatically fires too, or is right stick only aim, and you press a shoulder button to fire? Just thinking that auto fire might be tricky to avoid hitting friends

How are the controls? Traditional twin stick where moving the right stick automatically fires too, or is right stick only aim, and you press a shoulder button to fire? Just thinking that auto fire might be tricky to avoid hitting friends

Aim with right stick, fire with R2.

SILV3R_

Trying to find an answer. Playstation TV compatible?
I searched the thread for "playstation tv" and found no result.

Weird, it gave me three different files I could choose to download after purchasing. Two Limited Edition bundles, one 1.6 GB, the other 2.8. Then just Helldivers at 3.0 GB

Gastone

Man i can't wait for this hit the EU PSN store tomorrow. I'm gonna be all over it. Hope i can manage to finish up Shadow of Mordor tonight.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Just bought this on a whim after watching some streams. Looks awesome.

My PSN is iWinOften if anyone wants to co op later.

Z3M0G

Discount is active, just bought it a min ago

Thanks, I just grabbed it, but the store didn't indicate a link to the PS3/Vita versions... and I think someone else had the same issue the other way around (he doesn't see PS4 version)

Careful... we may be buying it before it is ready...

Edit: Game is in my Purchase History, but not in my Download List... :(

When I try to add it back to my basket (just to see what would happen), it gives me this error: "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content."

Keihart

I bough it but it's not on my download list D:
I guess ill have to wait, wanted to remote dowload it, buuu

Just pulled the trigger and bought this. Downloading now.

Add me if you want to party up. I'm US West Coast. My PSN is hi-fi_famicom

Edit- If you send a friend request, let me know you're from GAF.

FDC1

The game is $19.99 but €20.99. So, it's not even $/€ parity bullshit anymore. I'm not buying the game anymore, I will wait for PS+.

Keihart

After adding the IGC games to my download list helldivers appeared on the list too, the only problem is that the ps4 version still isn't there D:!!

Santar

I was really excited for this but apparently it's an always online game.
And in addition it apparently gets unplayable on single player on the more difficult missions.

Why not scale the game according to how many players?
If a game can be played solo it should be finishable solo.

So is there character progression?

And what is the mission progression like?

Oh yeah. Lots of progression. Aesthetic stuff along with weapon and strategem upgrades. Perks too.

Mission structure seems very random. Random levels on planets with bonus rewards and unlocks for completing them. Seems really awesome so far.

mcz117chief

All right, I am going to get the game tomorrow on PS4 so if you are in Europe be sure to add me to your friend's list!

PSN id: mcz2345

The game is $19.99 but €20.99. So, it's not even $/€ parity bullshit anymore. I'm not buying the game anymore, I will wait for PS+.

VAT

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I'm surprised not to see a link to the store page in the original post because that's exactly what I was looking for.

Fee

I was trying to decide on purchasing the game after looking for impressions/more general information here, I checked out the trophy list and found this...

VBt9jfn.png

It's so dumb i think it just sold me on the game. If you don't get the reference, good, you are better off for it.

mcz117chief

Do you need PS+ in order to play online co-op for PS4? I'm assuming that is the case for every game now?

Edit: Yes, PS4 version is on the store and says it:

*Online multiplayer also requires a PlayStation®Plus subscription.

so yes

I was trying to decide on purchasing the game after looking for impressions/more general information here, I checked out the trophy list and found this...

VBt9jfn.png

It's so dumb i think it just sold me on the game. If you don't get the reference, good, you are better off for it.

Oh my Lord, don't tell me it is a Rebecca Black reference :D

On Vita, I think the cover button (square) and grenade touchpad downswipe should be switched. Down/up to take cover/get up from cover, with the traditional face button tapped or held to hurl a grenade.

Only issue with the controls. Don't actually mind the right downswipe to reload.

Love the pace. Feels measured. Combat has a good punch, too.

VBt9jfn.png

Rebecca Black - I love it!!!

Please add me rusted01 if you want quality time. I dont have a mic though but I am tired of playing with random noobs. I am also good at following orders.

Ohnonono

On Vita, I think the cover button (square) and grenade touchpad downswipe should be switched. Down/up to take cover/get up from cover, with the traditional face button tapped or held to hurl a grenade.

Only issue with the controls. Don't actually mind the right downswipe to reload.

Love the pace. Feels measured. Combat has a good punch, too.

Can we get your opinions on performance and stuff? Is it as bad as people have been saying?

Josh378

UGH Sony, I want to send this game to my cousins as a Gift. WHY do you not like my money!!!! Learn from Steam BRO!!!

Top Bottom