• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Ten |OT| Will the winner actually get the stated prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

justin is really too full of himself I can understand being confident and competitive but when you have to say it over and over again you arent convincing anyone and only making it seem like you say it just to make yourself feel better.

Now im sure the producers ask stupid ass questions to bait them into saying some of that stuff but he seems like to type that would do it anyway

Another thing about this show is how the last two are usually really competent like paul and will from last year. (I still think will was the better cook)

Wow at Dana. Terrible. Also Justin is showing that he is more ready for the position imo. He has a lot more command of his kitchen. His team is letting him down though.

Barbie, one time she isn't killing it on meat is when it matters most.

Justin's team is straight fucking him tonight, despite his best efforts.

Tamanon

Banned
This is actually a tough call by the looks of it. I'd pick Christina.

Justin's leadership seemed to be yelling "Push it! Push it!"

I think Justin would do better at the job, but at the same time I think Christina would do a fine job as well. It's a win either way for Ramsay imo.

IceCold

Man that song they used right before it went to the commercial break is so dramatic lol. Only Hell's Kitchen can make turning a door knob seem so intense.

Trigger

Good job Christina. She's a cool chick and a good cook. This season did well to give us two competent finale contestants.

I've never seen the person I want to win Hell's Kitchen actually win. Though I suppose since none of them actually get the claimed prize maybe that's for the better.

Justin picked the wrong people for his team though.

Always thought it was a toss up between the 2 since the beginning. Usually every season has someone that SHOULD lose and they either do or don't. This time they both could have won.

hahahaa I knew Gordon found Brian hilarious. He has mentioned it multiple times this season. Would love to see their interactions off camera. Probably some great stuff.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Good job Christina. She's a cool chick and a good cook. This season did well to give us two competent finale contestants.

That's why this show has gone downhill. Early seasons, they were all competent. There were mess ups early because of Ramsay's intensity. By the third or fourth service, the mistakes were pretty minor.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
BJJOJ.jpg

Winner if female.

Called it! Booya.

Grinchy

Banned
I can only judge based on what we were shown, but I thought Justin should win. It seemed like he was much more consistent throughout the entire competition, made better dishes, knew more about cooking, and had stronger leadership qualities than her.

I think Ramsey just wants a chance to watch Christina and her girlfriend get it on.

Bgamer90

Banned
Why did I open the thread knowing that I didn't watch the finale? SMH.

lol @ the big picture... way to shove the spoiler in my face haha.

Man that's funny.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Why did I open the thread knowing that I didn't watch the finale? SMH.

lol @ the big picture... way to shove the spoiler in my face haha.

Man that's funny.

Your own fault for clicking the thread. Don't be surprised that on the finale night, people might be talking about the finale.

Bgamer90

Banned
Your own fault for clicking the thread. Don't be surprised that on the finale night, people might be talking about the finale.

Umm... yeah. I'm not blaming anybody.

Opened it to read old posts (since for the past few weeks I haven't watched the show) but then I saw the big pic of Christina.

Pkaz01

Tavon was so close.

he must have really not liked that guy

i think christina was the better leader. Justin didn't do shit to motivate his team just yelled at them the whole time. That only works when they respect you or fear you and his team doesn't really fall into either category. christina was smart enough to just be friendly with the emotional hot heads on her team and to their credit Kimmy and Robyn did pretty good.

and honestly why the fuck would you put Royce on the fish station?

Gomu Gomu

Eh, I thought Justin was going to get it too, Oh well.

Btw, favorite contestant this year? Brian Merel
JwOql.jpg

He is a goofy guy, who's fun to watch.

he must have really not liked that guy

i think christina was the better leader. Justin didn't do shit to motivate his team just yelled at them the whole time. That only works when they respect you or fear you and his team doesn't really fall into either category. christina was smart enough to just be friendly with the emotional hot heads on her team and to their credit Kimmy and Robyn did pretty good.

and honestly why the fuck would you put Royce on the fish station?
yeah but justin's team did him zero favours. He had no choice. If he played the friendly/firm leader they wouldn't have gotten shit done.

GlassBox

Banned
I kind of thought Justin picking Royce was a major foul-up, it made no sense.

That said, Justin did a terrible job being a leader and clearly no one was motivated to help him. He wasn't a complete dick like Russel to make that easy, but he didn't really offer any good motivation otherwise.

However, I still think overall, Justin is a much better, professional and solid cook than Christina and I definitely have to feel that her win was likely pulled off by the Editors (the pre-challenge was so tilted in her favor).

But then again, there was practically no one this year to really root for, everyone was kind of a dick in a way.

I hope that he brings Clemenza back at some point, just for the lulz. His butt hurt at being picked last...haha.

Never liked Christina because of her partnership with Dana. Hate when competitors do that.

Pkaz01

yeah but justin's team did him zero favours. He had no choice. If he played the friendly/firm leader they wouldn't have gotten shit done.

He didn't even attempt to though I do agree he got fucked over with clemenza but he voluntarily picked royce over some decent people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom