• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Ten |OT| Will the winner actually get the stated prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin has been the front runner since day one. The reason they never show him is because he is good at what he does so there isn't really a chance for any drama. Of the remaining contestants no one comes close to beating him except Barbie due to her leadership skills. I think Justin Barbie in the finals would have a big time Justin advantage but someone could sink Justin out if spite...

Grinchy

Banned
God damn, who knew Dana had that body hidden underneath that gross chef's jacket? Amazing. And I'm so glad Robyn is gone. It's fun watching the drama she creates, but it has run its course. She's just fucking annoying now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
God damn, who knew Dana had that body hidden underneath that gross chef's jacket? Amazing. And I'm so glad Robyn is gone. It's fun watching the drama she creates, but it has run its course. She's just fucking annoying now.

Yeah, Dana was looking pretty hot. And I guess I'm the only one who likes her "camera voice". Robin was the worst. How did she last so long?

Mudkips

Banned
Runners Up Team!

From Season 9...
Season 8...

I just knew
MKS8Y.jpg

would be skipped. I bet they called him up, throwing money at him and belittling him in order to try and get him to do it, and he just politely declined.

benjipwns

Banned
Is it ever the case that the person bragging about [X] food is truly an expert at it?

I'm sure he could whip up a nice $30 meal though.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Is it ever the case that the person bragging about [X] food is truly an expert at it?

It's happened once or twice with specific dishes this season. Can't remember specifically though.

It's happened once or twice with specific dishes this season. Can't remember specifically though.
the big girl from the south did really well in the cooking challenge cooking southern food. Then she couldn't do it during service lol.

Clemenza flopping on both. And Barbie.

benjipwns

Banned
Italian food definitely stands out, I remember five or six people over the various seasons saying they were experts at it and failing to make spaghetti.

I would pay money for someone to gif Ramsay's face after the soupy Risotto. Like he smelled something terrible and then smelled it again. Lol.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm not too sad to see Clemenza leave. He's a charismatic guy but I don't really like listening to people talk themselves up all the time.

UberTag

Of the 4 remaining chefs, Dana is the only one I've completely written off as a contender.

The safe bet for Final 2 would be Christine vs. Justin. But I can't look past Barbie OWNING the meat station this season (albeit struggling almost everywhere else) and given that this is a steak specialty restaurant in Vegas that may just be enough to push her into the finals. If she does get there, I think she'll face off against Justin... Christine's talented but she may wind up crippled by her prevalent self-doubt. That's not exactly an endearing leadership quality.

Grinchy

Banned
I can't imagine Dana being my boss. I'd have to ask her over and over again if she was actually yelling at me, or if she was just speaking normally.

Tamanon

Banned
Huh, I thought for sure Dana was going to win it all. Not at this rate.

ROFL at Christina turning into a female Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom