• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Ten |OT| Will the winner actually get the stated prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrAg0nBoY

I think that Justin and Christina are in the finale. You can see their pictures at the end of the promo for the next episode.

UberTag

Barbie was robbed. Also, Dana was downright INSUFFERABLE tonight.

I distinctly get the impression Justin was giftwrapped the title and Barbie was booted without justification to give him an easy trip to the winner spot. She could have actually competed with him. Dana has no business to still be in this competition and Christina's unwavering lack of self-confidence will cause her to crumble in the Final 2.

GlassBox

Banned
Does Dana ever talk "normally"? I mean, is it just me, or is she always shouting with the most "so obviously over the top" intonations possible?

I...I finally give up. I can't watch this anymore. The drama is gone, I don't look forward to the inevitable "teams of failed chefs" challenge, and worst of all, I just can't take any more of Dana's shouting at the camera segments...

Barbie: "She just can't cook."
Dana: "COOOOOOOME ON CHEF! YOOOOOOOU CAN GIVE US MORE THAN FIFTEEN DOLLARS!"

arhghshshsh

chris121580

This is the first season of Hell's Kitchen where I've really had a problem rooting for anyone left. I mean seriously, this is the worst cast they've ever had and I've been watching this show from the first season. I thought I liked Justin but he's become insufferable lately, Dana just yells all the time, and Christina has zero personality. It's just been a really bad season in general and hope it bounces back next year.

could you imagine these creatures competing with someone from top chef?

I feel like Christine can run the pass better than Justin, even with Chef Scott sabotaging dishes.

That being said, I think Justin is probably more capable than this and the rigors of the shoot probably just turns all of the contestants into a giant mess. It's like asking someone who made it to the end of Survivor to look presentable.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Two episodes have been sitting on my DVR for a few weeks now. I think I'm done with Hells Kitchen I just can't get into it anymore. It's way to over the top for me.

I like Master Chef 100x's more but even that is wearing thin on me.. "Look at these beautiful steaks from Walmart." Cringe..

TimeKillr

Two episodes have been sitting on my DVR for a few weeks now. I think I'm done with Hells Kitchen I just can't get into it anymore. It's way to over the top for me.

I like Master Chef 100x's more but even that is wearing thin on me.. "Look at these beautiful steaks from Walmart." Cringe..

Yeah the Masterchef "gorgeous steaks from Walmart" line is making me want to puke, every single time. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculous :)

I'm thinking Christina will win. So top 2 is Christina (for sure) but then who? There were.. spoilers earlier but I'm not sure they'll happen.

I'd rather have Dana than Justin, because I think Justin is an asshole, and Dana only acts weird for the camera, because otherwise she seems pretty normal.

Yeah the Masterchef "gorgeous steaks from Walmart" line is making me want to puke, every single time. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculous :)

I'm thinking Christina will win. So top 2 is Christina (for sure) but then who? There were.. spoilers earlier but I'm not sure they'll happen.

I'd rather have Dana than Justin, because I think Justin is an asshole, and Dana only acts weird for the camera, because otherwise she seems pretty normal.
ridiculous to think for one second Justin won't be in the finale. It's obvious Gordon is really impressed with him. He has gotten the least shit the whole season, he aced the palette test, did well on the hot plate.

The toss up is between Dana/Christina. Dana has won the most challenges but she's still immature/folds under pressure like when she kind of let everybody down in the final service. And not spotting the sugar didn't help. Christina might not have won as much but she has been very very consistent and Gordon likes that, also she has some fire, which we know he likes.

Dana is the long shot, Justin is the Definite, Christina is the maybe.

Machine

It's funny how so many people find Dana annoying. I find her amusing. She seems to be having fun with it as opposed to making a huge deal out of it like the guy that was crying because he let down his family.

I agree with everyone else Dana is annoying and she drove the point home in this episode with all her airtime.

I'm thinking Justin will win this (hopefully I haven't doomed him with that sentence).

Big-E

The prices of those dishes were way over inflated. Dana's was the only dish that could have realistically been served for over 20. The rest had poor presentation and were nothing special.

.GqueB.

Banned
They must have a fucking ball in the editing room:

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO CHEF LET'S INTO THE DORM ROOM!!!
*shows stunned reactions*
Dana: I'm a little scared
Justin: This is... scary

Ends up being family and friends.

This is the first season of Hell's Kitchen where I've really had a problem rooting for anyone left. I mean seriously, this is the worst cast they've ever had and I've been watching this show from the first season. I thought I liked Justin but he's become insufferable lately, Dana just yells all the time, and Christina has zero personality. It's just been a really bad season in general and hope it bounces back next year.

This bothers me so much. All of her interviews are lame as hell.

"I did this and then Chef said this I really need to step up because of this and I-zzZZZzzzzzzzzZzZZzzzzz."

benjipwns

Banned
No episode tonight (two-hours of Hotel Hell instead), it'll be tomorrow night at 8PM.

Finale for Hell's Kitchen will be next Monday (10th) at 8PM.

Ezio

Gordon confirmed via twitter a few days ago I believe that JP will be back for season 11. I for one, am exicted. However, they really do need better contestants next year.

I...I finally give up. I can't watch this anymore. The drama is gone, I don't look forward to the inevitable "teams of failed chefs" challenge, and worst of all, I just can't take any more of Dana's shouting at the camera segments...

Barbie: "She just can't cook."
Dana: "COOOOOOOME ON CHEF! YOOOOOOOU CAN GIVE US MORE THAN FIFTEEN DOLLARS!"

arhghshshsh

WTF there's two episodes left. TWO.

GlassBox

Banned
Gordon confirmed via twitter a few days ago I believe that JP will be back for season 11. I for one, am exicted. However, they really do need better contestants next year.
Well that's some good news. But yeah, they need better contestants and less manufactured outrage. The other problem I had with this season was it seemed like Gordon was trying too hard at times to be mad and angry, where as in previous seasons, he got upset at contestants for good reason. But here he seemed like he was being a bit too over-dramatic at the simplest of errors.

Grinchy

Banned
I somehow got hooked to Masterchef lately. I'm almost caught up now. The people in Masterchef seem to know way more about cooking than the Hells Kitchen people (especially the ones from this season).

Yay, JP!

I somehow got hooked to Masterchef lately. I'm almost caught up now. The people in Masterchef seem to know way more about cooking than the Hells Kitchen people (especially the ones from this season).
Without a doubt the MasterChef people are better. Hell's Kitchen is for the drama.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Got a link? Couldn't find it.

I respect Christina's personality. She's all business.

Without a doubt the MasterChef people are better. Hell's Kitchen is for the drama.
lol if ramsay acted like he did on HK in masterchef, the contestants there would have their souls crushed and they'd cry about 1000000000000000000000 times more than they already do. They may be better cooks but they wouldn't be able to handle the pressure.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
If there is one change I don't mind much in later seasons it's getting rid of the "design your side of the restaurant" part of the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom