• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here Is What Japanese Gamers Think About Tifa's Final Fantasy VII Remake Design.

Psajdak

Banned
Ever since I saw that one japanese school girl licking dog's anus, I stopped caring about what those people think.

Actually, I never did, but this time, even less than that.

Dacon

Banned
Oh we're doing this shit again huh. I expect 12 articles from polygon, Kotaku, and various other publications.

Dacon

Banned
Ever since I saw that one japanese school girl licking dog's anus, I stopped caring about what those people think.

That has about as much to do with this as people fucking horses in the states.

What a stupid thing to say lol.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
And you think this forum (or any forum) is representative of western gamers?

Boy, I've got some news for you.
Yeah but are YOU representative of western gamers? Me? Anybody? No way!
Here is your western gamer bro

and here is your Tifa!
NtDSZhj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I agree that saying lol is a stupid thing.
You just equated an entire country for what one person did. Florida alone means everybody in the States is crazy then. Don't even get me started on all the weird European videos. Dummy.

Dacon

Banned
You just equated an entire country for what one person did. Florida alone means everybody in the States is crazy then. Don't even get me started on all the weird European videos. Dummy.

Some people are absolutely ridiculous. Should we judge all of africa off that one tribe that literally sticks their dicks in the ground to mate with mother earth?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Some people are absolutely ridiculous. Should we judge all of africa off that one tribe that literally sticks their dicks in the ground to mate with mother earth?
Fuck the world.

Psajdak

Banned
I just wrote that to make my post more interesting, it't not like I actually think that every Japanese is going around licking animals' anuses; and I don't care what those people think either way.

Dacon

Banned
I just wrote that to make my post more interesting, it't not like I actually think that every Japanese is going around licking animals' anuses; and I don't care what those people think either way.

What do you mean THOSE people? Hmm?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

stickkidsam

I just wish she was a bit more wide eyed (not necessarily literally:p). She's like... 20 if I recall correctly, and her face in the original art did a great job expressing her youthful optimism whereas now she looks a bit more solemn. It's gonna be interesting to see the more intimate moments between her and Cloud.

I think her cowmilk boing boings are lovely though. Would've been happy without the undershirt, but it works.

Besides, the real moment of truth is going to be under the High wind. Can't wait to get a good look at her and Cloud making milkshakes... mmmmm.

There is thousands of videos of American and European women fucking and sucking dogs and horses off, you should also stop caring about what those people think you racist mofo.

Oh, I totally would like to know what asexual men, contributing nothing to the decreasing population of Japan, living in a 2' x 5' apartment, thinks about Tifa.

Nydus

Since big tits do nothing for me and I'm in my thirties I really dig her design. Looks more like a hot milf then a teen with monster tits.

Jack Videogames

Gold Member
Im not too concerned about the cowmilk boingboing size, but her face irks me. She is supposed to be youthful but she looks like a hentai milf.

Ara ara, Cloud-kun

She looks great. FF 7 remake is looking dope.

Let's take into account that in the past the only way to differentiate a female character from a male one was by exaggerating their female features. Now that is no longer necessary.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
But 4chan IS a true representative of western gamers, remove the mods from this forum and you will see it turning into another 4chan.
For every nerd (like us) who is vocal at forums and social media there are thousands of people who keep their opinions to themselves and don't wish to engage. No internet forum is representative of anything.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I actually really like what they did with Tifa in the remake. The little skulls in the pleats of her skirt, makes her look goth AF. Love her face too.

Top Bottom