• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's the entire bee movie but every time they say bee it gets faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey Cakes

They must've said "bee" a lot at some point because the video goes from comprehensible to nonsense in less than a minute, and then it's over.

Today I saw Bee Movie in roughly 7 minutes.

Boy was it terribee. It was basically just the movie Antz with Bee's and Jerry Seinfeld.

Why speficially the bee movie became a meme?

200_s.gif

Phased

Of all the things to get weirdly popular I couldn't have guessed in a million years that dozens of different Bee Movie alterations would be it.

The internet is a strange and wonderful place.

Twookie

The "We are number one" memes and Bee Movie memes have destroyed my sanity.

I am astonished when thinking about the effort and time people have put into these things

Amalthea

Banned
Feels like the only way this film is somewhat bearable.

EDIT
They must've said "bee" a lot at some point because the video goes from comprehensible to nonsense in less than a minute, and then it's over.
Strongly suspect that this is just how the film is, fast forwarded or not.

Boney

Banned
Saw it a few days ago on tv for the first time. Was appalled all the way through at how fucking bizarre all of it is.

I don't know if the Bee movie memes or the LazyTown We Are Number One memes are more dank right now. Any memeolgists have the current market value of each? Looking in to trading some devalued Dat Bois.

Pizoxuat

I am still glad that I was there for the original attempted streaming of Beevangelion, where we watched End of Evangelion with the original subs swapped out for the script for Bee Movie. It synced up oddly well in some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom