• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's the entire bee movie but every time they say bee it gets faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

Gold Member
7qgofsaczrl5.png

DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

SCAM

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I just got sucked down a dark hole of youtube and saw about 20 variants of bee movie videos.

Welp.

Koomaster

This thread is cursed. Was stuck at my sister's for Thanksgiving and the kids blared this movie in the living room about 3 times.

i never watched the bee movie but i feel like i pretty much followed the plot.

also it is totes a metaphor for how time moves more quickly as we grow older and once you reach a certain point it becomes apparent we are throttling at breakneck speed toward our inevitable non-existence

KarmaCow

That's actually not that bad for what, 200 episodes? This guy also must have had a pretty powerful rig.

It's only the first season according to the description.

I was kinda hoping there would be moments of where everything is synchronized but it's just a mess. :(

Galang

Banned
I watched it... I have no interest in watching it normally, but it seemed like a rather slow and boring movie even at a higher speed. The last 20 seconds seemed intense tho I'll give it that

Zakalwe

Banned
Why? said:
Fresh out of college, Barry the Bee (Jerry Seinfeld) finds the prospect of working with honey uninspiring. He flies outside the hive for the first time and talks to a human (Renée Zellweger), breaking a cardinal rule of his species. Barry learns that humans have been stealing and eating honey for centuries, and he realizes that his true calling is to obtain justice for his kind by suing humanity for theft.

All that money.

jman2050

Wait hold on, so Barry the bee sues the entire human race for the right to repossess their own honey, but in doing so they end honey operation throughout the world somehow which stops bees from pollinating flowers which turns the world into a barren wasteland? And all while pursuing a romance with a human complete with stealing her from Patrick Warburton? And then they repollinate the world via airplane? And Chris Rock is a mosquito?

What even is this movie?

Falchion

Watched a bunch of these with my friend yesterday. On one hand we were so confused about why these existed but on the other hand we couldn't stop laughing. It's like a disease in the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom