• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's the entire bee movie but every time they say bee it gets faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must've said "bee" a lot at some point because the video goes from comprehensible to nonsense in less than a minute, and then it's over.

I mean, it seems like half the movie is in the last 20 seconds of the video. Really takes a turn for the crazy at the end.

LakeEarth

I guess it makes sense that the word "bee" is used much more once the humans get involved, which is exactly when the video devolves into a jumbled mess.

PSqueak

Banned
one word: why

Have been asking this myself since the day Bee movie was announced.

Oh, you meant the video?

But seriously, Bee movie is tied with over the hedge as what's wrong with talking animal cgi movies.

Thank you Zootopia for elevating the quality and standards we expect from cgi animal movies.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
That movie must have been really boring, because even at 7 minutes with a funny gimmick I was at the limits of my patience.

Was cracking up by the ending. This Bee Movie thing is slowly becoming one of my favorite memes.

also omg at that rickroll edit video, lol

Azzanadra

Have been asking this myself since the day Bee movie was announced.

Oh, you meant the video?

But seriously, Bee movie is tied with over the hedge as what's wrong with talking animal cgi movies.

Thank you Zootopia for elevating the quality and standards we expect from cgi animal movies.

Funnily enough both Zootopia and The Bee movie target the same specific audience.

Im gonna be real, i like bee movie a lot, i think its genuinley charming funny and well written. Its hip to fuck
Bees be damned

DarkKyo

they should make a Netflix sequel to Bee Movie but with adam sandler as the new lead

tocvAeA.gif

Mista Koo

I had no idea anything in this thread existed.

Also I found a silver lining to meme culture, the We are Number One actor has cancer and the memes are helping people donate for his treatment.

KHlover

Banned
That movie must have been really boring, because even at 7 minutes with a funny gimmick I was at the limits of my patience.
For real. There was that one scene of just two bees talking abd it felt like a minute even tho it was sped up (didn't actually look at the time tho), just how long must that have been in the movie o_O

Ithil

I remember my girlfriend putting this movie on for her kid brother when I was over once, and the first half of the movie being pretty standard kids movie stuff, similar to Antz or A Bug's Life in many ways (especially the latter), then at a certain point the movie just goes batshit insane, turning into a legal drama out of nowhere, then somehow about pollen keeping the world alive, or something, and then they save the world with pollen. Also a bee wants to date a human.

I even even get an ad on this page highlighting the word "faster"!

Today I learned that people are putting more dedication into making dank videos, than I have ever put into anything. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom