• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Neki

posting is too main stream for t0mat now. he only learns from the best. if moody wasn't putting on so many scarves, he would attest to that.

Guesong

Actually I'm also sad that DotA does not appear to color-code players.

In the best scenario I think all stats should be hidden to everyone but you. However, colorcoding would still apply. That way, you'd all know Pink would be the higher MMR ranked player, but no way to estavlish direct comparison with brown.

In other news, all signs are lit up for 3.0 on Friday. Hoping we'll see a HoNGAF ressurection then, I'm honestly beginning to miss our nights.

IceMarker

In other news, all signs are lit up for 3.0 on Friday. Hoping we'll see a HoNGAF ressurection then, I'm honestly beginning to miss our nights.

2tTDz.gif

Meteorain

posting is too main stream for t0mat now. he only learns from the best. if moody wasn't putting on so many scarves, he would attest to that.

Lol, I was never aware of moody's scarf fetish.

ALso it seems bzm went and got himself banned, guess puppet was his idol.

Guesong

At least bzm will be back in 2 weeks, unlike Puppet.

But really they should stop taking their HonGAF manners into other threads. It's like a death wish.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
HonGaf too real for Dota2gaf, should be Dota 2 [OT] "thread of massive epeens and incessant whining WAAAAAAAAAH."

kagete

Once Tomat found out MsPudding was within driving distance and started stalking her Nome pretty much had no choice but to start sending out resumes.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Once Tomat found out MsPudding was within driving distance and started stalking her Nome pretty much had no choice but to start sending out resumes.

mwahahahah now they are within driving distance of me. i dont have a car anyway tho

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Looks like HoN stats got rolled back a few games. Swiftlame going to be so pissed, he was trying to hit 1900; he dropped from 1890 to 1870; I went from like 1820 to 1800 :(.

Finally got over 1500, but stats are getting adjusted anyway. Handed a smurf account his first loss (he only played Drunken Master). His KDR went from 42 to 7 after the game.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
FYI for those planning on buying father chronos, now is the time to do it; you will get the new chronos one coming this friday for free (kinda shady cause this one is basically just a better father time).

delirium

FYI for those planning on buying father chronos, now is the time to do it; you will get the new chronos one coming this friday for free (kinda shady cause this one is basically just a better father time).
They did it with Unicorn Rampage when people didn't like it.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Think it includes a symbol also :lol Seems they're patching twice today with 2.5 coming later. The sound quality on the new Martyr alt is so bad, got to be some sort of mistake with that.

IceMarker

Bought, bought, and bought... but you all knew that already?

Actually, not getting the Martyr alt, that voice acting is just bad. Shadowblade is freaking awesome from what I've seen so far.

Looking forward to "2.5" tonight.

Guesong

I have full confidence that 2.5 will change all the shops silver price to 1500 minimum and an extra 100g to all avatars, due to all new bundle system which the fans have been clamoring who will now include account icons when you buy it.

Is it still economics Neki?

IceMarker

Everyone in the "Heroes of Newerth - Haters gonna hate room" on the GAF Mumble server should stop calling themselves HoN-GAF. Looks like only a few people left in the actual HoN-GAF who actually play HoN regularly and not DOTA 2. Disgusts me.

Top Bottom