• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

I still enjoy HoN a lot more than DOTA 2 although part of the reason is probably because my friends won't play it and solo DOTA is not that fun

In regards to S2 I think they're becoming better, and I still love watching Honcast and their support of the competitive scene has been pretty good lately. Really enjoyed the 3 Dreamhack qualifiers they had and the HonTour qualifiers have been pretty good too

IceMarker

I don't know, the one thing keeping me from HoN is how "bloated" (and relatively unbalanced) the game now feels in regards to UI, new heroes, and with the amount of avatars being added per week. Maybe I'm just nitpicking...

I'll definitely play HoN again eventually, with the amount of money I invested into it from the end of 2011 to the beginning of 2012, I really feel obligated to do so.

bzm

I still enjoy HoN a lot more than DOTA 2 although part of the reason is probably because my friends won't play it and solo DOTA is not that fun

In regards to S2 I think they're becoming better, and I still love watching Honcast and their support of the competitive scene has been pretty good lately. Really enjoyed the 3 Dreamhack qualifiers they had and the HonTour qualifiers have been pretty good too
I think the only thing I hate more than breaky is tobi (phil notwithstanding).
Some of the alt avatars they've added are just embarrassing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8w90r8AvKg&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh8j10vjfPw

Especially when you look at some of the entries for the Polycount Contest for Dota.
Hey man it's probably pretty hard to get computers running when you're at the bottom of the ocean.

bzm

Well Phil is no longer around and Tralf is probably the best co-caster they've ever had, Honcast has been much better since he joined

I'm sure tralfs a good caster since hes a great player, but the problem he had with ALWAYS talking shit about EVERYONE on the comp scene behind their backs would be a problem for me. Hard to take someone like that seriously.

IceMarker

I'm sure tralfs a good caster since hes a great player, but the problem he had with ALWAYS talking shit about EVERYONE on the comp scene behind their backs would be a problem for me. Hard to take someone like that seriously.

Whenever I watch Moonmeander, Jiggle_billy, Cheesehelmet, etc. stream an IH game Tralf is still usually the one to shit talk.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
swag, get a bushel of rooibos for me or something, i'm thinking of getting into this tea shit everyne is crazy abotuexcept without milk or sugar like that weirdo shaowebb

Recon

Banned
Random, but I am really enjoying the alt's S2 has been pumping out. Some are still palette swaps, but most seem like genuinely decent efforts. I have almost been tempted to buy some coins...almost.

kagete

Woah woah woah i drink my tea with milk. I even have tea with milk AND lemon. And I love milktea with bubbles!

Oh and I put milk IN my instant ramen. Yeah get told, non-milk lovers.

Also, damn Haly don't tell me you're too good for that ghetto $2 bubble milk tea???

Swag

Also, damn Haly don't tell me you're too good for that ghetto $2 bubble milk tea???
denzel_intro.jpg

That stuff is fucken delicious.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Woah woah woah i drink my tea with milk. I even have tea with milk AND lemon. And I love milktea with bubbles!

Oh and I put milk IN my instant ramen. Yeah get told, non-milk lovers.

WTFFFFFF. MILK + 5000G OF SODIUM LOL

Kapura

Banned
looks like we got some muggin milklovin motherfuckers in here.

also I'll throw down that earl gray is aight in my book, so far as teas go. But again, I drink my teas straight up. like a man.

Haly

Bobba tea is a different thing entirely.

When it's acceptable to put milk in tea:
Bobba
Masala Chai
Fake british wannabe teas

When it's not:
Teas that are served steaming hot

I don't even drink tea!

Haly

What swag didn't tell us was that he was the "best friend" cajun came out to.

I'm playing Andromeda, Legion top lane. I ward their jungle and try to gank their Wildsoul with Accursed. He gets away, their Solstice comes down from top and their Flint comes up from mid.

We retreat, Accursed runs down the river while I circle back into their jungle. I am pretty low so Solstice, Wildsoul, and Flint pursue me. I hug the trees and pop my health potion. I think it was just enough to save me from an AA from Solstice.

I go into the neutral camp I had warded; I was slow with the ward so they spawned already. I run right up to the Minotaur and he kills me.

A second later our MK kills Wildsoul for bloodlust.

We still ended up losing though.

Top Bottom