• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Obligatory drunk post.

Swag will be back in a month.

Tenck is trash.

In fact, everyone in the DOTA 2 thread is trash except bzm, milk and 1.09 (who is LOW TIER).

I'm kind of hungry.

bzm

Decided to pay the hon website a visit today and came across this.
i390KhuBPis8U.jpg
Is this a joke? ROFL
WE LEAGUE NOW

Guesong

I started playing HoN again actually. Mostly because my IRL friends hate DotA2 for some reason and they love themselves some midwars.

Midwars made me hate Accursed and Predator.

Guesong

Havent played midwars but whys accursed op?

As Kappy said, that shield. It's godly harass against 5 heroes from the onset of the game.

It's also why Pharoah, Thunderbringer and Soul Reaper are generally considered to be great heroes to have around in this mode as opposed to standard DotA. Then you have Artillery/Devo/Flint, that are good heroes in standard DotA already but become something else entirely in Midwars.

I tend to play All Random Midwars due to that.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Seems the HoN DB got hacked on Friday, so if your account has the same password as anything important you might want to change it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Most liked and disliked liquors go.

Faves: Vodka, rum, whiskey (particularly honey whiskey), scotch, Kahlua, Bailey's

Shit: Tequila, Gin, this one herb thing I got from Italy it's made from agave or some shit

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Most liked and disliked liquors go.

Faves: Vodka, rum, whiskey (particularly honey whiskey), scotch, Kahlua, Bailey's

Shit: Tequila, Gin, this one herb thing I got from Italy it's made from agave or some shit

Faves: scotch, scotch, scotch

Shit: Tequila

Rest: Tolerable

kagete

Happy 2013 gentlemen.

Let's all play the GOTYs 2012-2013

I haven't had any alcohol in years so some diluted vodka/sprite I had this last weekend gave me rashes all over my upper body. I used to be a fan of cheap beer and gin but eventually liked the same stuff my dad likes drinking. Nowadays I think I prefer sweet and colorful mixed drinks the most.

IceMarker

Does anyone know if this game is better than LoL or DOTA2? I haven't tried this one yet

The core gameplay engine still has yet to be surpassed by LoL and DOTA 2. Every time I switch between D2 and HoN I can feel the difference in responsiveness of the engine.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Does anyone know if this game is better than LoL or DOTA2? I haven't tried this one yet

The core gameplay engine still has yet to be surpassed by LoL and DOTA 2. Every time I switch between D2 and HoN I can feel the difference in responsiveness of the engine.

Dota2 is mechanically inferior to HoN, but much better designed and maintained on both the balance and cosmetic fronts, and has a lot more money going with it. LoL is crappy.

I think it's better than Dota 2, but mainly because I've never had a chance to play Dota 2 regularly with friends and still play HoN every couple of nights with a group.

Honestly whatever you play with friends is the most fun

Top Bottom