• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Conceptor

Meeru said:
Concepter let me help u be a btter maliken
Hah, had quite a few miscues that game :lol. Idk, as long as I keep improving. You're Mint right? Or another reincarnation of? It's been a while, lol..

Sanjay said:
Was really surprised we won this game.
We had so much burst damage! and Met was a jerk Warbeast lol :<

Dreavus

Bleh, lost a game because our entire team d/c'd at a crucial moment, letting them take down the barracks in two lanes. Some of their guys d/c'd too, but those who were left were able to do the damage. I've never seen a server brain-fart like that before.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Meeru said:
Lost mid to testie
Is this testie from SK or some other testie?

Match number if so?

I assume he has an account named [TL]Queares. Mock on Succy what is this I don't even.

Meeru

Banned
Halycon said:
Is this testie from SK or some other testie?

Match number if so?

I assume he has an account named [TL]Queares. Mock on Succy what is this I don't even.
Yeah, its him. justin.tv/angrytestie i was on his stream. if i was maliken i might have had a better chance. fayde sucks balls.

Sanjay

Conceptor said:
Hah, had quite a few miscues that game :lol. Idk, as long as I keep improving. You're Mint right? Or another reincarnation of? It's been a while, lol..

We had so much burst damage! and Met was a jerk Warbeast lol :<

Good thing none of them got a BKB, I would have died in 3 hits with their heroes.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
So I just had an idea, since we've been playing so much IH lately, we should do our own mini-IHL. I'd be willing to organize if there's interest.

Whoever wants in can sign up in a thread I'd make, hopefully more than 10 people, and then we randomly shuffle teams and play, recording W-L for everyone. After some amount of games (or after all team comps) the best record wins either bragging rights or some sort of swag if people want to donate. Could also have some fun side awards, biggest play, throwest throw, etc.

Obviously there will be some region complicating issues, but I'm sure we could find a decent solution. I would stream/record as many games as I could, and if there is enough interest/spectators for a match we could do some casting.

I think it would be fun. Does meeru really win games? Does kapura really throw? Let's find out.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Procarbine said:
So I just had an idea, since we've been playing so much IH lately, we should do our own mini-IHL. I'd be willing to organize if there's interest.

Whoever wants in can sign up in a thread I'd make, hopefully more than 10 people, and then we randomly shuffle teams and play, recording W-L for everyone. After some amount of games (or after all team comps) the best record wins either bragging rights or some sort of swag if people want to donate. Could also have some fun side awards, biggest play, throwest throw, etc.

Obviously there will be some region complicating issues, but I'm sure we could find a decent solution. I would stream/record as many games as I could, and if there is enough interest/spectators for a match we could do some casting.

I think it would be fun. Does meeru really win games? Does kapura really throw? Let's find out.

YES! Then I can pick SS and other heroes I suck with without people raging! I love in houses :).

P.S. As the um most senior of senior destructor of HoN players on GAF, I believe Meeru should have the honor of being referee (plz don't kill me mid)

P.S.S. (or in lane)

Procarbine said:

Most of these things dont pan out, but it's worth a try.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
PillowKnight said:
Most of these things dont pan out, but it's worth a try.

I mean, it's nothing that needs to be done on a specific timetable. If nothing else the running pools will just give some good smack-talking fuel along the way. That is what hon is all about, after all.

bzm said:
Executive decision: meeru can only play andromeda

Executive decision, get out of here junior.

Haly

A long time ago I used to go Treads+Linkens+Deso to carry with VS.

Sometimes I try to do the same with Andro.

Good times, good times.

(I have no doubt if Meeru were to play Andro he could carry with her)

bzm

Anbokr knows what's up.

Also, I don't particularly like the idea of an ihl. Both fragment.high and IHL imploded due to people giving too many shits about stats/drafts and generally not having fun. Do we really want another MrMister/Moustachio type scenario on our hands?

Haly

GAF-hon isn't going really to implode. Where would we implode to? We're still gaffers in the end.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
bzm said:
Anbokr knows what's up.

Also, I don't particularly like the idea of an ihl. Both fragment.high and IHL imploded due to people giving too many shits about stats/drafts and generally not having fun. Do we really want another MrMister/Moustachio type scenario on our hands?

I think in general the tone of in houses is a lot more fun, and experimental. I mean, when we get our 5 man tmm group I feel like we are playing in competitive or something (and we don't implode)--people get so serious. I don't see how an inhouse could be any worse. Plus that mrmister/moustachio thing was again in tmm. I feel like public games are just more relaxed; tmm is where things get heated because that's where stats/coins/etc... actually counts.

On a more frustrating note--we just lost two games to a plethora of aoe ults (behe, kraken, hellbringer). One with a 500+ gpm wildsoul too :(.

Meeru

Banned
Ok I need to hear this mrmr moustachio thing. If anything, I would have to side with moustachio since hs married.

And ihl? More like do something like hon night. We need like at least 50 ppl for ihl. Maybe when we have as enough gaffers in lol.

I did read the mini in ihl, still..ihl is when we have at least 4 games or so going at once

ihl? IHL? IHLLLLLLLLL?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

the chanstaa is down good sirs! C=

Edit:
[GAF]Lokey
[GAF]Meeru
[GAF]Delirium6
[GAF]ShotoElite

Haly

[GAF]Lokey
[GAF]Meeru
[GAF]Delirium6
[GAF]ShotoElite[/QUOTE]
[GAF]Haly

Haly

To get people fired up we should order that list by skill level.

[GAF]Lokey
[GAF]Meeru
[GAF]Delirium6
[GAF]ShotoElite
[GAF]Haly
[GAF]Lone_Prodigy
[GAF]Pillowknight

To get people fired up we should order that list by skill level.
In before "but but i'm really supposed to be 1800+"

IceMarker

I stopped chronically raging at this game a couple weeks ago, can't believe you guys still think I'm like that, now I only get mad at individual games.

Haly

Does anyone here really think they're 1800?

Besides Meeru and Kagate?

Haly

Fayde is awesome for your KDR though.

Hang around invis all day.

Wait for your team to get stomped.

Pick up two three kills easy.

Swag

[GAF]Lokey
[GAF]Meeru
[GAF]Delirium6
[GAF]ShotoElite
[GAF]Haly
[GAF]Lone_Prodigy
[GAF]Pillowknight
[GAF]Swagsurfin

Haly

Meeru said:
No. Please.
It's how testie does it :D

Made a sub account to dick around with heroes and builds. Smurfing is fun! Name is UrusaiUrusai.

Insured

Fayde has kind of the same issues as deadwood, as in PEBBLES does it better. Only deadwood has an easier time farming/denying. It might have been considered OP and all that, but when her ult left an illusion behind you could do really clever things with it, and she felt all that more awesome to play from just one illusion :)

Top Bottom