• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey guys how you carry your keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackal27

Banned
qe6wydo.jpg

Carabiner until I die. I've been using one since I was in Jr. High. As someone who has ADHD, it's almost a must for me. I've only once ever lost my keys, while I lose pretty much everything else. I usually keep them tucked into my back pocket though.

Yes the strap says "Born 2 Party".

Casanova

I attach to my front right belt loop a small red carabiner equipped only with my house key and car key, so it's very minimalistic. This also prevents me from having bulky front pockets.

The only way to go in my opinion.

Lima

Those of you separating keys and phone - where does your loose change go? I found it annoying to try and fish loose change from between keys, which is why I cut down on how many keys I carry and put the keys in my coin pocket now.

I do wish jeans makers would make the coin pocket a little larger though. Make it a key pocket

Coin pocket lol.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Wallet front left, phone front right, keys back right, tobacco back left unless I'm wearing a jacket with zip pockets then keys right jacket pocket, baccy inside jacket pocket.

If.I'm out with my missus though keys go in her handbag.

Sorcerer

I use the Key-Bar

Aluminum-Front.jpg

Expensive as shit, but very high quality. Basic model is 45 bucks, but you can have all this shit if you need extra stuff. I have read reviews of cheaper knock offs but people say they unscrew themselves and they find their keys all over the ground eventually. Cannot have that as I am very paranoid about my keys and wallet and must have them attached to my belt somehow. Yes, I wear a wallet with a chain also.

I had to get one because I was scaring the shit out of people at work who thought I was a boss checking up on them when then would hear my keys clanging on my belt.

Solved the problem, however will not fit my car key. No biggie. Now the same girls who accused me of scaring them, accuse me of sneaking up on them oddly. (Not a perv)

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
I keep my keys in my back left pocket, there they keep quiet and you'd think they bother me when i sit and while i do feel em it doesn't really bother, sometimes i even forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom