• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Looking at his recent tweets, there are at least 3 different tweets where someone asked or mentioned him doing a Star Fox game where he just replied with a smiley face. Obviously not evidence or concrete info but it's good to see that he is still happy about the idea.

So my dream of Wolf stripping when he performs attacks isn't far off.

Varjet

He DID post smiley faces when people mentioned Bayonetta 2 in their tweets...

He also always replied with "something wonderful" when someone asked about his next project.
Btw, the "P" in Project P-100 stood for Platinum. Who would have guessed.

D_prOdigy

It seems like the positive comments over the past few days haven't gotten to his head:
ibkoBPDcCOpsoc.png

Where's that Bayonetta 2 Boycott site?

Theonik

Needs to keep appearances lest the Ninjas from Kyoto get him.
Must have interpreted it as "best movie director".
He's been talking about "TV games" in his past few tweets so it may have something to do with it! Though Kojima is pretty respected in the Japanese games industry.

Beth Cyra

Needs to keep appearances lest the Ninjas from Kyoto get him.

He's been talking about "TV games" in his past few tweets so it may have something to do with it! Though Kojima is pretty respected in the Japanese games industry.

All Video games are called TV games in Japan so he certainly means Video games and not something else.

Can't say I agree with him, but this isn't the first time he has made me think he is equally insane as he is brilliant.

Theonik

All Video games are called TV games in Japan so he certainly means Video games and not something else.

Can't say I agree with him, but this isn't the first time he has made me think he is equally insane as he is brilliant.
I know... I just felt it was funny in this context. And actually he's been using both lately.TV/Videogames

Sagitario

I do wonder if Hashimoto may take note of one of the few complaints that Bayonetta the First had: the vehicle/shooting segments. To me, that kind of stuff should be reserved for its own mini-game modes, instead of forced upon the player as a requirement to finish the game.

The notion that I had to play a WHOLE STAGE of an After Burner tribute, just to get to the best boss battle in the game (re: Final Jeanne), is never something that set well with me. Much less that I don't have the option to skip it on successive plays.

Completely agree. That last fight was my favorite in the whole game (music was so freaking epic too), and playing that level was such a chore.

Does anyone have that one Famitsu interview between Sakurai and Kamiya? I mean the one that ended with Kamiya kind of making fun of RPGs. It was a cool interview, but the site that was hosting it went down and I can't find the full thing anywhere on the internet.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
He also always replied with "something wonderful" when someone asked about his next project.
Btw, the "P" in Project P-100 stood for Platinum. Who would have guessed.

Yeah I already guessed, since it's a project name and not an official one. What bothered me was people thinking Project P-100 is an official name.

Top Bottom